Discoveries

(Taeyeon's POV)

"Ugh what is this shit under me? Where am I? Tiffany! Hyo!? ...where is everybody?"

I've woken up in a weird dungeon and am covered in shit...GREAT! I need to find the others, why am I even here on my own? I was sleeping so soundly, then all of a sudden....

*DISTANT DEEP ROAR* 

"THE FUCK!?"

What the hell is going on here? WAIT! 

"Am I dreaming? OMO am I just dreaming?"

Maybe I should lay down and try to sleep so I can wake up back home. 

*Roaring beast keeps getting closer*

 Ooookay getting up, nope I'm not sitting here while there's some sort of thing trying to eat me...unless it's Tiffany hehehehehe. I need to find an exit before I get mauled to bits, *swats air behind her* okay so there's tunnels *swats air again* fucking mosquitoes! Maybe if I go this way I can find something.

"FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FL.." 

*Beast is standing right in front of Taeyeon* 

"Oh...MY..."

Okay Taeyeon it's alright don't panic..don't show fear...remember that animals sense fear....Fuck this thing is huge. Okay new plan, I'm going to make a run for it before this thing kills me. 

"Nice beast, good beast, stay there"

That's it I'm going to back away slowly, there's the tunnel..okay... 

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH" 

FUCKING FUCK ME IN THE ASS RIGHT NOW! I'M GOING TO DIE IF I DON'T GET OUT OF HERE! WHERE'S THE FUCKING EXIT!? 

*picks up stone and throws it at the beast*

"STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER!"

Yeah that should slow it down. Oh I see a light YES! okay keep running Tae, keep running.

*reaches the end of the tunnel* "SHIT!"

Stop running Taeyeon! Stop running! Oh come on why now? Seriously? I have only two choices? Jump to my death down this tunnel or get mauled by a giant chewbacca? 

*sigh* "Tiffany I love you sorry I couldn't be He-Man to fight this thing and survive."

Time to jump.

"FUCK YOU BEAST! GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD!" 

Tiffany: Taeyeon!

Tiffany? Why am I hearing her? Am I dead? 

Tiffany: TAEYEON! WAKE UP! 

Wake up? 

*slap* 

"OW WHAT THE FUCK!? Oh I'm back in the room? I'M ALIVE! I'M ALIVE!" 

Tiffany: What are you talking about? You've been in the room the whole time just tossing and turning while shouting like a maniac. Were you having a nightmare?

"Yeah...I guess.."

Tiffany: What was it about? Are you okay?

"It was insane I woke up inside of some dungeon covered in shit, then this beast came out of nowhere and tried to eat me. I thought about that and ran because I didn't want anything eating me unless it's yo- ....ahem so I ran away, threw a stone at it, and ended up at the end of a tunnel before jumping off to my death."

Tiffany: ....oh...kay..

Seohyun: Oh good unnie you're awake, Oppa manager called he said we have an hour to get ready. Tiffany unnie could you help Hyo unnie and I make breakfast?