History

(Third-Person POV) 

Taeyeon: We're home...hello! anyone here?

Tiffany: I guess everyone went out afterall. 

Taeyeon: Yeah I guess so, what do you want to do? 

Tiffany: Besides you? I don't know 

Taeyeon: *giggles* Is that a suggestion or request?

Tiffany: Uh both.

Taeyeon wraps her arms around Tiffany's waist pulling her close. She kisses her slowly while Tiffany puts her hand freely over Taeyeon's breast, giving it a light squeeze making her moan. Taeyeon pushes Tiffany towards the couch, laying on top of her. Tiffany lets out a husky sigh as Taeyeon caresses her stomach, trailing her nails lightly across it. 

Tiffany: Mmm want some music? 

Taeyeon: Sure if that's what you want.

Once Tiffany set up her phone to the speakers in the living room, she turned around in a very sexy manner. She smirked as she danced her way back to Taeyeon. Her hips moving to the beat of the music.

"Shawty I wanna know if you'll come over, if you don't mind put your legs up on my shoulder (ooh wee), don't lie I can see it in your eyes, you want for you and I to do the freaky things to do the freaky things you like when I, put-put-put it on girl when I put-put-put it on ya"

Taeyeon: What's this?

Tiffany: A good song for the mood right now.

Taeyeon: Oh yeah? 

Tiffany: Mmm hmm *straddles lap*

Taeyeon: What are the lyrics saying?

Tiffany: They say, *sings into ear slowly* Can I lick it, can I stick it, can I touch it, can I grab it, baby tell me can I have it, can I rub it, can I flip it, can I hold it, can I get it, anyway I wanna get it.

Taeyeon: Mmm I like this song

Tiffany: Hahaha of course you do.

Taeyeon: Where are you going?

Tiffany gets up without responding, she begins dancing on Taeyeon instead. She moves, sways, rolls her body to form different S lines. She bends over giving Taeyeon a view of her girlfriend's favorite part of her body while she removes her jeans seductively. Taeyeon sits staring like a kid looking at the world's most delicious candy in the world. 

Tiffany: Like what you see?

Taeyeon: I see what I like *smirks*

Taeyeon gets up putting her hands on Tiffany's hips and dancing along with her only to have Tiffany slap her hands away, pushing her down on the couch again.

Tiffany: Naughty girl, don't you know you're not supposed to touch the dancers.

Taeyeon: I wouldn't know, I haven't been to a strip club before.

Tiffany: *gasp*

Taeyeon: *wide eyed* I-I didn't mean it I was just kiddi- 

Tiffany: That's what we should do! lets go to a strip club!

Taeyeon: Huh?

Tiffany: It's Yuri's birthday in two days, we could take her to a strip club.

Taeyeon: Ha yeah right like Hell Sica is going to let her seobang go to a stripclub so she can feel up the dancers. 

Tiffany: You're not allowed to touch them, you'll get kicked out.

Taeyeon: It's no fun if I can't touch. *pouts*