Search & Rescue: Training Session #1

[Location: Organization Training Grounds 

Trainer: Leader Sun-A

Trainees: Kwon Yuri, Kim Taeyeon, Choi Sooyoung, Kim Hyoyeon, Park Sun-young, Hahm Eunjung, and Lee Soon-kyu

Team/Squadron: SENTINELS]

Sun-A: Is she fucking serious? Sentinels? Why!?

Hani: I don't know I'm just doing what I'm told. *bows and walks away*

Sun-A takes a deep breath rubbing her face, she turns around and looks at the girls one by one. She's got her work cut out for her.

Sun-A: Okay, let's begin. Recruits when I speak to you, you will address me as Ma'am. Yes ma'am, no ma'am, you will always refer to me as ma'am got it? 

Girls: Yes ma'am

Sun-A: Good, Hyomin, Eunjung please step forward. Ladies, here we use military lingo, every command must be obeyed when given. If not you will be reprimanded, and before you ask NO we do not use corporal punishments of hitting you with a ruler or crop. We use physical exertion punishments.

Hyoyeon: Basically we get push ups, sit ups, and other exercises as punishment? 

Sun-A: That's correct Ms *looks at chart* Kim Hyoyeon, there's two Kims?, you'll be getting your own alias name later on when we place you in a spot amongst our ranks. Hyomin, Eunjung demonstrate the correct form to stand at attention. CADETS ATTENTION!

Hyomin and Eunjung stand tall looking ahead.

Sun-A: You see ladies? they are standing completely straight, looking ahead, ready to receive their next command. AT EASE! 

Hyomin and Eunjung stand with one hand on top of the other behind their lower backs and their legs slightly apart.

Sun-A: Pay close attention to their form, come over here and look at their hands behind their backs. You must have them exactly like this whenever I call out At Ease, your legs will be slightly parted and you must maintain yourself looking forward. The basic concept is this, mimic a pillar. You have to be attentive and strong at all times, even when you stand at ease. While you are at ease you may move your head freely and move your eyes as well but your body must remain in this position at all times. The only time you're allowed to move completely is when I call out Cadets or Squad Fall Out! then you may fall out of ranks and move about freely. They will demonstrate, CADETS FALL OUT! 

Hyomin and Eunjung lift their hands up to their mid waist then lower their arms as they stand at attention for a second, they turn around pivoting on their heels and walk away in unison. 

Sun-A: Did you pay attention to their hands and feet? 

Yuri: Yeah they turned on their heels and balls of their feet.

Sooyoung: Their hands were raised a little.

Hyoyeon: They walked away like robots.

The girls snicker at Hyoyeon's response then cover their laughter by coughing.

Sun-A: Hmm a choding, no matter we can turn any recruit into a work of art. Now ladies when I yell the command to fall in I want you all to stand lined up next to each other rather than behind. Once you fall in you will stand at attention waiting for my next command, then we will take it from there. Any questions? 

Taeyeon: Yes *raises hand*

Sun-A: Okay Ms. *looks at chart* Kim Taeyeon

Taeyeon: How is all of this helping us find our missing sisters?