Defiance

(Third-Person POV) 

The time is currently 7:15 a.m on sunday, which means that maknae Seohyun is up and reading a book to start her day off. She sat quietly enjoying her morning read whilst thinking about the past week's events. Taeyeon got better after the three days rest she got, Sunny returned to the dorms. There were no arguments only small love quarrels amongst the two couples, Yulsic and SooHyo. Playful banter amongst the two chodings here and there, as well as some flirting from Yoona which Seohyun found really entertaining rather than annoying. Everything seemed to be going back to normal, the maknae was more than content.

Seohyun: *yawn* I wonder what the others are doin-

The sound of glass shattering against the floor echoed throughout the dorm. Seohyun immediately jumped out of bed running out of her room and heading towards the source of the sound. All the members were already gathered in front of the kitchen, Seohyun tried to ask what was happening but the girls all remained silent and unmoving. It was as if they had been petrified, she managed to squeeze in between Tiffany and Sooyoung to get a better view. She saw the plate shatters all over the floor, she looked up to see a wide eyed Sunny staring at something across the room. Seohyun follower her unnie's gaze that was directed at the front door, once her eyes saw the figure standing there she made the exact same expression. 

She stood blinking rapidly with her mouth agape not believing who she was seeing right in front of her. She recognized her immediately, those deep brown eyes, long dark hair, slim build. 

Seohyun: Stella unnie? 

Stella: Hi Seohyun long time no see, you've grown so beautiful.

Seohyun: Y-you have as well...You've gotten taller.

Stella: *giggles* So have you maknae.

Seohyun walks up carefully to the taller girl, being cautious like a person getting close to a wild animal afraid of getting bitten, but still enthralled enough to try and pet it. Once Seohyun stands face to face with Stella she wraps her arms around her, taking in the familiar scent of her former member. Just as she was relishing in her unnie's presence, a pair of arms yank her away roughly from the tall girl's embrace. 

Seohyun: Ow Sunny unnie why are you being like this?

Sunny: That's not Stella Seobaby stay back.

Seohyun: Unnie you-

Sunny: It's not her Seohyun, I don't know how to explain it but please just trust me when I say that this imposter isn't Stella. HEY YOU, WHO ARE YOU!? 

Stella: Sunny what's wrong? I thought you'd be happy to see me. 

Sunny: I would be...if you were the real Stella, but you're not now tell me who you are before I lose my patience.

Stella: Baby don't be like th-

Sunny pins the taller girl against the door by her throat.

Sunny: DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT! Now I'm going to ask you one more time, WHO. THE. FUCK. ARE. YOU?

Stella: *cough* Sunny please you're hurting me!

Seohyun grabs Sunny in an attempt to pull her off Stella which resulted in her being pushed back onto the floor. Yoona goes to pick Seohyun up and hugs her pulling her away with her towards the living room while remaining in a spot where they could see everything. Sunny continues to strangle the taller girl until the door is opened with force causing Sunny to fall backwards with Stella on top of her. 

Eunjung: OOh Sorry Sunny-ah we needed to get in here. 

Hyomin: Sunny? Who is this girl?

Sunny: *pushes Stella off* I don't know but she's definitely not Stella she only looks like her.