Search & Rescue: Saving The Generation

[MISSION: SEARCH & RESCUE

LOCATION: BUKHANSAN MOUNTAIN, NORTHERN SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

CURRENT TIME: 0430 

LEADER OF OPERATIONS: SFC KIM SUN-A 

BRIEF: GATHER SPECIAL FORCES TEAM, INFILTRATE ENEMY BASE, AND RESCUE HOSTAGES.

AVOID EXECUTING ENEMY PERSONNEL UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY.

TRAVEL WILL BE BY AIR, AVIATION WILL BE WAITING FOR THE COMMAND TO LIFT OFF. 

GATHER ANY INTEL THAT COULD BE USEFUL TO THE ORGANIZATION, TOP PRIORITY IS TO SAVE THE HOSTAGES. ]

Sun-A: Hmm isn't this something? Care to do the wake up call Hani? 

Hani: Absolutely ma'am.

Hani walks to the barracks where the girls are sleeping peacefully, she lips her lips and blows into the trumpet playing the usual military wake up call.

Taeyeon: *whines* It's so loud!

Hani: Wake up ladies it's time to meet up for debriefing! Don't keep your commander waiting.

Amber: Ugh does it have to be so early? 

Victoria: She said at the crack of dawn, it's 4:30 in the morning. Come on girls up! up! 

The girls groan while Victoria does her morning stretching and nags the girls to stretch as well.

Yuri: *looks around* I forgot to get a bottle of water

Victoria: I have one, here *tosses bottle*

Yuri: Are you sure? 

Victoria: Drink it it's okay, make sure to stretch Yuri-ssi 

Yuri: Yeah unnie I'll stretch.

Yuri yawns stretching her arms before plopping down on the bed again. Victoria smacks her but playfully and pulls her up to begin stretching. 

Victoria: Amber could you wake up Krystal? I swear that girl can sleep through anything.

Amber: Why do I have to wake her up? she hits me whenever I get sent to wake her.

Victoria gives Amber an authoritative glare that says "If you don't stop talking back to me and do as I say you're going to get it!". Amber looks away quickly making her way to Krystal's bed.

Amber: *shakes Krystal* Hey Krys, wake up we have to get going.

Krystal groans slapping Amber's hands away.

Amber: Krystal come on, if you don't wake up Vic omma is going to beat both of our asses. Please wake up

Krystal: *groans* Five minutes!

Amber sighs defeated knowing that she's going to get it from Victoria and Krystal later. 

Amber: Vic omma, Krystal isn't waking up.

Victoria shakes her head, this really isn't the time to be lazy. She walks up to Krystal's bed and lifts it effectively startling the sleepy girl. 

Krystal: WHAT THE HELL!?

Victoria: Get up this is important, we have a mission to do.

Krystal: You guys go get them, I'll stay here.

Victoria grabs Krystal's wrist and pulls her off the bed forcing her to stand up. She then pushes her to the restroom so she can wash her face and wake herself up.