Conflicts

(Dorms, Third-Person POV)

The girls were getting really worried about Sunny not getting home. It was already night time and she was nowhere to be found. 

Taeyeon: Anything?

Sooyoung: No nothing, there is just no way to send a message to a private number Taeyeon. It won't even send. 

Taeyeon huffs out in frustration, Tiffany rubs her back to soothe her before she loses her cool.

Taeyeon: I think we should go to the police, it's been hours and we have no idea where Sunny is, what she's doing, who she's with, and honestly...I'm starting to think she might have run away to the states to find Stella. I swear when and IF that girl comes back I'm going to hurt her for causing so much pain to our Sunny-ah.

Tiffany: You shouldn't say things like that Tae, she probably has her own reasons for not being here. Maybe she's being forced into an arranged marriage of some sort or her mother is forcing her to not talk to Sunny at all. You know how manipulative she is when it comes to Stella. We can't go around assuming that she is the bad guy here. 

Taeyeon: Sorry Tiff but I don't exactly have a better reason to assume otherwise. Let's go we need to let the police handle this, we can offer to help them fi-

(Door opens)

Seohyun: SUNNY UNNIE! 

Seohyun runs to Sunny enveloping the short member in a tight hug.

Sunny: *giggles* Sheesh kid let me breathe

Seohyun: Sorry unnie.

Yoona: SUNNY-AH! 

Yoona picks Sunny up and spins her around while being beat by the shorter girl. 

Sunny: YAH PUT ME DOWN YOU MONGREL! 

Yoona: I'm not mixed

Sunny: Are you sure about that?

Jessica: Ugh what's with all the noi- SUNNY YOU'RE BACK! 

She hugs Sunny then gives her an icy glare that immediately sends shivers down Sunny's spine. She knows what that means, she prepares to be pelted by the Ice Princess's spikes. 

Jessica: *repeatedly hits Sunny: WHERE. WERE. YOU!? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED SICK WE ALL WERE!? POOR TAEYEON HAS BEEN SO FRUSTRATED JUST WONDERING WHERE YOU COULD BE! SHE CALLED EVERYONE ASKING FOR YOU!

Sunny: I'm sorry I dropped my phone I was going to call I really was! Besides didn't Eunjung send any texts? She said she sent one to Sooyoung's phone. 

Sooyoung: You were with Eunjung?

Sunny: Yeah I was. 

Taeyeon: The point is not who you were with it's that you left without even letting us know where you were and what you were doing! I was getting ready to go to the police to begin a search party! That's very irresponsible Sunny I'm very disappointed in you right now! 

Tiffany: Taeyeon please calm down she apologized. 

Sunny: I'm sorry that leaving to a friend's house for one day was such a headache. I didn't know I had to let you know of everything I do every single second of the day. I'm an adult I make my own decisions and I can go wherever I want when I want. If I wanted to live a life as a child I'd move back in with my parents!

Sooyoung: Sunny!

Sunny: Here let's start now, from now on I'll announce to everyone everything I do. I'm going to take a shower after that I might go to my room. I'll let you know if I come out for a cup of water.