Seupai Hwaldong

(Third Person POV)

*Ring Ring*

Sooyoung stirs a bit and grunts.

*Ring Ring*

Sooyoung: *groans* Sunny-ah

*Ring Ring*

Sooyoung: Lee Soon-kyu! 

Sunny: Hmm What? 

Sooyoung: Your phone is ringing, answer it or shut it off.

Sunny: Aish who could it be?, no caller I.D? ......Annyeong?

?: Annyeong Sunny-ah? 

Sunny: Who's this?

Eunjung: It's Eunjung

Sunny: Eunjung? Goodness I thought you were a sasaeng, what time is it?"

Eunjung: 6 a.m, sorry to wake you so early. I know you have the day off today so I decided to call now.

Sunny: It's alright, what's up? How did you know I have the day off?

Eungjung: Internet

Sunny: Of course silly me for asking. What's going on?

Eunjung: Go somewhere where you won't be heard.

Sunny: Why?

Eunjung: Just do it

Sunny: *aegyo* But it's cold

Sooyoung: YAH SOON-KYU SHUT UP!

Sunny: Shit sorry Sooyoungie, alright I'll go.

Sunny gets out of bed quietly making her way to the bathroom.

Sunny: Alright I can talk but I won't be speaking loudly, I'm using the bathroom.

Eunjung: Umm...too much info 

Sunny: Aish I mean that I'm using the bathroom to talk!

Eunjung: Ah okay

Sunny: So what's going on?

Eunjung: Well dear Sunny I figured since you have nothing going on today, I'm just assuming though correct me if I'm wrong, I thought maybe you'd like to accompany me somewhere.

Sunny: I don't know I'm pretty busy being a popular idol you know.

Eunjung: OOh sassy love it! You're coming with me regardless, I have a driver ready to pick you up. Whenever you're ready just send me a text and he'll get you. 

Sunny: What's with the secrecy? I'd like to know where I'm going. Should I worry about being taken hostage?

Eunjung: Hahahaha yeah sure something like that. See you soon!

Sunny: Hello? Eunjie? That girl sure is something. I better get ready then, don't want to leave her waiting too long. 

*phone vibrates* 

(Incoming Message)

[From: Private

Hey I forgot to mention, don't say anything about where you're going to your members. The less people know the better, unless they can help in any way it's better to not have too many people involved. You get me? Try to sneak out, just leave a note or something saying that you left to a friend's house.]

Sunny: What the?

(Incoming Message)

[From: Private