Dream Or Reality?

Aha, Listen boy my first love story (ooh Woah ooh Woah yeah) 

My angel and my girls, my sunshine, UH UH LET'S GO! 

Interviewer: EVERYBODY WELCOME THE NATION'S GIRL GROUP SON-YUH SHI-DAE! 

GG: 1, 2, 3 annyeonghaseyo So-nyuh Shi-dae-imnida 

Interviewer: Lovely! Ladies how are you this morning? Hope traffic wasn't too bad this time of the day. It can get pretty hectic due to everyone rushing off to work.

Taeyeon: It was fine, we got stuck in the corner for a bit but we got out. 

The girls giggle knowing exactly what Taeyeon was referring to, earning a look of confusion form the interviewer who laughed a long all the same.

Interviewer: Great to hear, so tell us what is Girls Generation all about and talk to us about your current single GEE.

Sooyoung: Our current single is about being so starstruck by your crush that you can't help but make a fool of your yourself out of love. As to what Girls Generation is all about..I think each of us has a different view and definition of what GG stands for and who we are as a whole. 

Yuri: Its all about being the baddest bitc..*Jessica elbows Yuri* uuff what? 

Jessica: Shh, she meant to say that it's all about being ourselves and remaining true to ourselves regardless of the obstacles that get in our way. 

Interviewer: Hmm obstacles, care to elaborate a bit on that?

Yoona: Being in this business you start to gain a certain amount of hate along with the fame. There is always someone out there that won't like you and will bash you regardless of your good intents. Those Anti fans are only one of the many obstacles that we could face. I have no doubt that we will have to face more during the course of our careers, it's inevitable.

Interviewer: Very well said, you're all quite sophisticated, well put together. How do you maintain yourselves level headed and honest? Do your relatives have a lot to do with it? maybe some close friends? 

Tiffany: I think we each do a pretty good job of keeping ourselves down to earth by constantly reminding each other "HEY YOU STILL SUCK! LET SOME AIR OUT OF THAT HEAD!". 

Interviewer: Do you actually say that to each other?

Jessica: Usually we all speak to each other a little...differently than this. 

Interviewer: How so? 

Yuri: We usually use stronger vocabulary and maybe even do a little pushing and shoving to get our point across.

Interviewer: Ah like real sibling rivalry?

Yuri: ...sure yeah

Interviewer: Who out of all of you is the most violent?

Sooyoung: That depends on the circumstances, if it involves food Yoona and I fight for it. 

Taeyeon: If it involves sleep Jeshica is the most violent.

Hyoyeon: No she's just generally violent all the time.

Jessica: Yah! That's not true *punches Hyo's shoulder* 

Hyoyeon: See!?

Interviewer: Hahaha alright let's not fight, who is the most hot tempered? 

Hyoyeon: Not me

Seohyun: Hyoyeon unnie

Sooyoung: Yeah she's got a hot temper.

The rest agree.