Times Like These

(Hyomin's POV)

I had the best dream last night, Sunny invaded my dreams again. Usually she's in them every night, but last night was different. It felt...real, so real in fact that I want to make it come true. I'm not sure if it'll work out the same way as it did in my dreams, but I need to try. I feel a strong sense hope that maybe she will reciprocate this time.

I shouldn't be delusional like this, but I refuse to give up on her. I need her her to know how I feel, I'm not sure if I can take anymore rejection though. I've already confessed twice and she didn't say much about it other than "I'm sorry but I'm in love with someone else". Stella, Stella, Stella bwah what the hell does she have that I don't have!? 

Anyway, I should write down everything I dreamt about so I don't forget. I look over to see her sleeping still on the other side of the bed next to me, what a beautiful sight. Her lips slightly parted breathing so peacefully, she turns making her grunting noises. 

"How cute!" 

Ooh Deja Vu...where did that come from? eh probably already saw her sleeping like this before. We stopped at a hotel for the night since she fell asleep in the car while I was driving to N Seoul Tower. I decided to make a U-turn and head to a hotel for the night, we could always talk about things another time. My dream felt so real, I can't get over how real it felt when she pulled me in and kissed me, the letter, the locks, the whole thing. *sigh* If only it actually happened. 

I sit up and look around the nightstand next to the bed for something to write on. I look in the drawer and find a notepad with a couple of pens next to it.I uncpa the pen, take the notepad, and quickly begin writing down every single detail of my fantastic dream. I don't know how much time has passed or how long I'be been writing, I focused only on the notepad. All of a sudden I feel a pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist.

"AHHH!!!" 

I got so startled that I fell off the bed hitting my elbow on the edge of the nightstand. 

Sunny: Hahahahahahaha sorry I didn't mean to scare you. You alright? 

"Yes of course I just had a heart attack and nearly broke my arm on the furniture, no big deal. *angry pout*"

Sunny: Aigoo I'm sorry, come here *pats bed* sit down. I'll kiss it and make it better."

"W-Why would you kiss it?"

Sunny: To make it better? like I just said.

I shuffle slowly to the bed, I eye her warily before taking a seat next to her. She noticed my look but didn't say anything, she takes my arm and plants a kiss where a bruise was beginning to form. She then starts rubbing it gently, it hurts just to the touch but I let her continue. It's an enjoyable pain, painful yet soothing. To be completely honest the way she's rubbing it ever so gently and giving me that look of her's is actually turning me on a bit. Oh no, am I a masochist? I've always thought BDSM was a sex act for psychopaths but...I can see why the mixture of pain and pleasure could be enjoyable. WHAT AM I SAYING!? NO SUNYOUNG DON'T THINK THAT WAY! 

Sunny: Yah you crazy girl why are you shaking your head like that? 

"Huh? Oh uh I just, was thinking about something. And why are YOU looking at me like that while rubbing my arm!? it's weird!"

Sunny: *chuckles* What's so weird about it? I'm only trying to make the swelling go down.

"Don't play coy with me! you're trying to mess with my head this early in the morning!?"

Sunny: Hahahaha what's the matter with you? Did you hit your head too? why are you being like this? I thought you enjoyed my touch, or did everything that happened last night mean nothing to you?