The Names Horan

It was Friday night and I was at my friend Lisa's party. The party was ending soon though her house was still packed with every one of her friends. She was extremely popular. A few of my friends were here but most of them were friends of Lisa's who I never knew. The music was so loud, a lot of people were drunk, although I wasn't really drunk.
I just came out of the bathroom and was about to make my way downstairs when I was stopped in the hallway when someone grabbed onto my arm. I turned around to find it was my ex-boyfriend, Will. His grip on my arm was getting tighter and he looked like he was very drunk. When I started dating Will he seemed like a nice guy, until I found out he was cheating on me! He was so sleazy and I had hoped I would never see him again in my life. Unfortunately now it seems I have to.
"Kylie! B-Babe!" He said his words slurred from him being so drunk.
"Get off me!" I said trying to pull away from him although he was not letting go of my arm.
"No Bitch! Are you gonna be my slut tonight?" He said with his slurred speech, stepping closer and closer to me. Ugh I hated him!
"Fuck sake Will! No! Get off me now!!" I shouted, trying to get away from him.
"What do you mean No?! You do as I say Bitch!" He shouted back at me, scaring me. He raised his hand about to slap me, I closed my eyes, afraid of the slap which was about to painfully come my way, when I felt his weight disappear from me and his grip realise my arm. I opened my eyes to see a tall figure stand in front of me as if he was blocking me from Will. I could only see him from the back since he wasn't facing me, though from what I could see he looked well built and muscular. Even though I couldn't really see what he looked like, and I didn't know who he was, somehow I felt safe with him here.
"Get. Away. From. Her." I heard the guy say sounding serious in a thick Irish accent.
"What the Fuck Man? I was just-" Will started before he was cut off.
"Get Away From Her Now" The guy said.
"You can have her! The Slut was being a Bitch anyway, Saying No to me!" Will devilishly chuckled to himself, angry that this guy had interrupted whatever will was trying to do.
His chuckle was quickly cut off by the guy in front of me, when he hit Will with a hard punch right across his face, sending will flying back to hit the wall just behind him and then sliding down with his back against the wall as he held his left cheek in his hands from the pain.
The boy finally turned to face me, the rage in his eyes soon softening when he looked at me.
"Thankyou" I spoke.
"Anytime, I couldn't let that asshole do what he was about to do" he said, pissed off at Will.
"Yeah, he's someone I used to know, he's such a sleazy prick! I hate him so much" I said.
"Well he won't be bothering you again" He said.
His blonde hair with dark brown roots was it a kind of messy quiff. His ocean blue eyes were beautiful. He was wearing jeans, white Supras with a tad green in them, A white T-Shirt and a green zip up hoodie on top. I have to say this guy was really good looking.
"Thank you again, I better get going" I said making my way downstairs and out the door. I didn't really feel like staying at the party after Will, I wasn't in the party mood anymore.

I was at the end the drive way when I saw the boy had followed behind me.
"Can I help you?" I asked him laughing a little that he was like a little lost puppy following me around.
"Are you walking home?" He asked.
"Yes"
"Alone?"
"Yes"
"I'm waking you home"
Was this not a bit weird? A guy I don't even Know the name of was walking me home? I looked at him, not realising the look of worry on my face.
"You think I'm gonna try something on with you? Love, I just saved you from that, do you really think I would try it myself?!" He asked, looking slightly offended by the look I had given.
"No, but why are you walking me home?" I asked.
"Love, it's 2am on a Friday night, I'm not letting you walk home yourself in this darkness" he said.
"Okay" I said, I didn't really mind, he seemed honest.
"The names Horan, by the way. Niall Horan" he said giving me a wink.
"I'm Kylie" I said with a small smile.

We talked a little on the way home. He asked me about Will.

Within 10 minutes I was finally at my house. He walked me right to my door.

"You didn't have to walk me home, but thank you" I said while unlocking my door.
"I had to make sure you were safe, and I don't live far from here, your welcome" he said.

"See you soon Kylie" he said with a wink as he turned around to walk away.

I entered my house that I shared with sister, Lauren. It was quite small since there was only the 2 of us living here. My sister wasn't home tonight since she was staying at her boyfriend Max's house. I started getting ready for bed then watched some tele before falling asleep. Something in my mind was bothering me, I kept thinking about how Niall said "I had to make sure you were safe". It felt like he cared about me a lot, even though he didn't even know me and we had just met. It was also weird how he said "see you soon". Was he just saying it cause he says it to everyone or did he really mean he would see me again? I'm sure it was nothing. I'm probably never going to see him again.