He's Bad News

I entered my house, locking the door behind me. I walked into the living room to find my sister Lauren on the couch reading a magazine.
"How was lunch with Lisa?" she asked not looking up from her magazine.
"Actually Lisa never showed up" I said taking my coat off.
"Oh, then where have you been?"
I told her about what happened when Niall showed up and how I just stayed at the cafe with him.
"And I'm going on a date with him tomorrow" I said trying to hide that I was kind of excited about it. This made her look up from her magazine now.
"Look Kylie, I don't mean to hurt you if you like this guy, it's just I've heard a lot of bad things about him, he's bad news" says Lauren. "what kinds of things?" I asked. "I've heard that he has anger issues, he beats up a lot of people because of it, I heard he's even killed someone..." Lauren said. "He's not like that" I said refusing to listen to her, even though I knew what Niall was capable of, though I don't believe that he's killed somebody. I know he gets mad at a lot of things...though he would never kill anyone...not my Niall.
Wait...what am I saying?! My Niall?! No Kylie stop it..You can't fall for him.
"I just don't want him hurting you or getting you into any bother" she said. "I know but Niall would never hurt me! All he's ever done is protect me!" I said.
"I know Kylie but just....be careful...I don't wanna lose you too" she said looking down. "you won't" I said, putting my hand on her shoulder as I passed her.

It's now 2am and I'm lying in my warm and comfy bed, awake. I can't get to sleep. I keep thinking about Niall and wondering what our dates going to be like. I feel nervous but at the same time excited. He's so beautiful. He's funny. He's caring. I don't think he shows that side of him to a lot of people. I don't want to believe those rumours. Nobody around here knows Niall like I do....even though I don't really know him that well. He's just over protective sometimes. But atleast it shows he cares about me. I like him. I think I could be falling for him.