First Dance

Today was your wedding day.

You'll never forget it.

Every part of it so far has been absolutely perfect.

From the moment before you walked down the isle and shared that special glance with your father that you will both remember forever.

To the moment you said "I do" while looking into Niall's loving eyes as he said it right back.c

To the moment now after everyone has eaten and it's time for the reception party.

The dance floor clears as the DJ calls the couple up for their first dance.

Niall takes you by the hand and leads you onto the dance floor as the music of your song begins to play.

He then pulls you close into his chest, his soft cheek against yours. He pressed your clasped hands to his chest as he swayed along to the music with you. Today seemed like a blur, an amazing, wonderful blur that was almost too good to be true. "I can't believe this," you whispered into his ear. All eyes in the room were on you two but right now it felt like you were the only two in the world, you were lost in each others eyes. "It feels like a dream," he said spinning you under his arm causing your dress to twirl round with you. You laughed, your brown eyes bright as he spun you before he caught you back in his arms. Niall would never forget this, how you looked. He'd never forget how beautiful you looked while walking down the isle, taking his breath away. He'd never forget the look in your eyes when you promised your heart to him for all time, and he'd never forget how you looked now. Cheeks flushed, eyes bright, hair falling softly around your face and most importantly: his ring on your finger. He pulled you into his chest even closer as the music continued to play. The world fell away for a little while, and Niall swore that for a moment you were the only two in the room. "I can't believe I get to spend my whole life like this, with you" he shook his head in disbelief wondering how he ever got so lucky. How he ever found you. Your lips were only inches apart before he slowly pressed his lips onto yours.

Neither of you could wait for the amazing future you had ahead of you both. Niall couldn't contain his joy.

Niall danced with you close to him. His hand rested on your back.

"Although I never want this day to be over, I cannot wait to see you in your wedding lingerie up in our hotel suite.." Niall whispered in your ear with lust in his voice as his hand travelled down to rest on your bum.

"You'll just have to wait and see" you whispered with a wink as your family came onto the dance floor and Niall's brother Gregg took your hand for a dance.

You smirked at Niall over Gregg's shoulder and he had a cheeky grin on his face.

You loved him. Everything about him. Sometimes it felt like your heart could burst from how much you loved him and he felt the exact same way about you.

You were officially his and nobody would ever be able to take you away from him.

Niall looked over at you from the other side of the dance floor as you danced with Gregg, a smile on your face.

"She's mine" Niall thought to himself.

"She's always been mine".

-----

That's the end of this fanfic!

I hope you guys enjoyed it, I worked really hard on it!

Thank you all so much for reading and voting!

I'll be starting a new fanfic soon so I hope you guys will read it!

Thanks again for reading:)

Emma x