One Year Later...

-Kylie's P.O.V-

It's been over a year since the gun incident. Once I woke up I spent another 4 weeks in hospital until I was better and could go home. I'm perfectly fine and healthy now and Chris was found and sent to prison. Turns out it's not his first time using that gun and the police have been trying to find him for a long time! All of that's in the past and Niall and I's relationship is better than ever. We moved in together a few months ago and it's been great. I really love him. I can't imagine spending the rest of my life without him.

Niall said he's got a surprise for me and is taking me on a date tonight though he won't tell me where he's taking me. He said it's a secret. Guess I'll have to wait and see where he's taking me.

---

Niall and I are in a taxi now going on our date. We finally reach our destination and get out of the car. I look around and all we are surrounded by are the buildings and streets. Niall covers my eyes with his hands.

"Ni! what are you doing?" I giggle.

"Just walk, I'll lead you where we are going for our date, you can't see, it's a surprise! Now walk forward" Niall chuckles.

After ten minutes of walking and occasionally bumping into things we finally reached the destination.

"Now open your eyes!" Niall said.

I opened them to see we were at a roof top restaurant. The night stars filled the sky with the moonlight and the restaurant was decorated with pretty lights and candles. It looked incredible, expensive and beautiful!

"Niall! This is amazing!" I said taking his face in my hands and giving him a soft kiss.

We walked over to the balcony edge and looked over the city. The view was extraordinary!

"Our table's over here, love" Niall said leading us over to a table by the balcony which was set up beautifully.

"Niall are we the only ones here?" I asked confused to being the only people here aside from a waiter.

"Yep! I booked it so we could have it to ourselves" Niall said.

"Niall! You shouldn't have!" I chuckled.

"Kylie there's something I have to tell you." Niall said with all seriousness.

"137 is the number that comes to my head, when I think of all the years I want to spend with you. I want to wake up beside you every morning for the rest of my life. I want to show you the world and buy you everything you've ever wanted. I want to make you the happiest girl on the planet because you definitely make me the happiest guy!" Niall chuckled looking into your eyes.

He was smiling though you could tell he was nervous about something. Really nervous.

"When I look at you, there's not a thing I would change. Your absolutely perfect to me. Your eyes shine brighter than all the stars in the sky, your hair falls perfectly without you even trying, your laugh is the most amazing sound I've ever heard, when you smile it's like the whole world stops and stares for a while. Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me. I love all these little things about you even if you don't realise them, I do. I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape, and you can never go to bed without a cup of tea. You never want to know how much you weigh, you still have to squeeze into your jeans but your perfect to me. All these little things add up to you, and I'm in love with you. I don't think you'll ever love yourself half as much as I love you. I wanna show you how amazing you really are. I want to take care of you for the rest of your life and never let you get hurt." Niall says, his eyes filled with tears to match mine.

He then got down on one knee in front of me.

Is this really happening to me?!

Is Niall, the love of my life, about to propose?

"Kylie Clark. Your the most amazing girl in the world, and I love you. Will you marry me?" Niall said, voice trembling and his hands shaking while he held out a small box with the most sparking diamond ring I've ever seen.

A tear fell from my eye.

I can't believe this is happening.

"Yes" I manage to say.

The biggest smile appears on Niall's face.

The places the ring on my finger, both of us smiling from ear to ear.

"I love you Niall" I cry. He wipes my tears before I look down at the ring.

It so sparkly and perfect.

"I love it Niall, and I I love you, so so so much" I cried as Niall stood up and wrapped his warm arms around me. He then leaned in and we shared an amazing passionate kiss.

"We're gonna have the most amazing future, I promise you" Niall whispers before leaning in for another.

This is a night I will never forget.

------------

Author's Note:

hey guys! Thank you to everyone who has been reading my niall fanfic! I think it's the best one I've wrote and I'm really proud of it and I appreciate all of you for reading it so Thank you!

I think I'm going to do one more chapter after this one and then it'll be the book finished.

I'll try and make the next chapter amazing since it will be the last one :)

Thank you again for reading so far and I hope you guys have liked it.

I'll try and post the next chapter as soon as I can. :)

xo