Move Horan

~~~Kylie's Point of view~~~

It's been around 4 days since I've had that argument with Niall and he's been non stop calling and texting me ever since trying to apologise. He asked me if he could take me to dinner once I'd finished work at the dance studio, to apologise in person and explain what's been going on with him lately. I agreed and right now I'm standing outside the dance studio as the cold winter air blows around me, waiting on him to pick me up in his car.

I shiver slightly as I listen to the music playing through my earphones. I'm just listening to the song while looking at the ground, when all of a sudden I feel one arm wrapped around me and a hand around my mouth stopping me from getting away and shouting for help.
I'm terrified as they begin to drag me down the street and round the corner to the back of the dance studio were only the bins are. They throw me down on the ground and I turn to face three men standing in front of me. I'm about to scream for help before one of them jumps down next to me and puts his hands over my mouth, stopping me from calling.
"Well, well, well, it's little miss Kylie Clark" one of the men standing up said with an evil smirk and a tone of anger in his voice.
Who are these guys?
What do they want?
How do they know me?

~~~Niall's point of view~~~

I'm driving to Kylie's dance studio to pick her up and take her out to dinner to apologise for acting over protective and to explain to her why. I think I have to tell her why I was acting so anxious and protective.

I'm pulling up outside the dance studio when I see just along from the studio, some men stumbling around the corner.
It looks like...
No it can't be him..
It looks like Chris...

..SHIT!

I immediately get out of my car and run around and when I get there, I see Kylie on the ground with a man covering her mouth and Chris and another man standing in front of her saying something.

"CHRIS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GET OFF HER!" I say running over to them. I'm about to punch the guy next to Kylie who's holding her mouth though the man who was standing with Chris grabs me from behind.

"Oh here he is! Niall the hero!" Chris laughs facing me.

"Let her go" I spat.

"I don't want to, you never said she was this hot, I might have to do something more than hurt her" he said smirking and winking and Kylie who looked disgusted.

I felt the anger grow inside me even more.

"Don't you dare touch her! She has nothing to do with what went on with me and you! she has nothing to do with this!" I said.

"but she's someone you care about and so, me hurting her would hurt you, and therefore she has everything to do with his!" Chris smirked evilly before waking towards her.

I elbowed the guy who was holding me back in his ribs and broke free from his grip and pushed Chris away from Kylie along with the guy holding her and stood in front of her.

~~~Kylie's Point of view~~~

Chris stumbled back after Niall pushed him and the man holding me, away from me. I stood up behind Niall afraid of what was going to happen.

"Well Horan, we have to hurt Kylie and if you don't move then we will have to hurt you instead" Chris said standing back up straight to face Niall, with the two men standing behind him.

"I'm never letting you touch her" he said, looking at Chris with pure rage.

"Move Horan!" Chris said raising his voice.

"No!" Niall shouted.

All of a sudden Chris threw a punch at Niall's stomach, causing him to bend over in pain. Chris punched him again along with the two men who were throwing kicks and punches into Niall.

It was horrible.
Terrifying.
I could've believe what was happening.
Niall was getting beat up right in front of my eyes.
And I was just standing there, not knowing what to do.
Tears streamed down my face as I yelled for them to stop.
They eventually stopped and ran away once they were satisfied with Niall lying there lifeless.
I fumbled in my pocket desperate to find my phone. I dialled Liam's number and called him to come immediately and he said he was on his way.

I was kneeling down at Niall's side as he was lying on the floor, his body covered in scratches, bruises and blood. The tears fell from my eyes as I cried while running my fingers through his hair whispering to only him that everything was going to be okay, even though I had absolutely no idea what was going to happen.

A few minutes after the phone call Liam arrived and said we had to take him straight to the hospital.

I was so scared not knowing wether Niall was going to be okay. I've never seen someone with so much blood all over them.