Truth or Dare

It's been a week since the night you were all at Louis' house. You have been hanging out with Niall a lot and also the other guys and their girlfriends. You went shopping 3 days ago with just the guy's girlfriends and it was really good. You get on so well with them, it's like you've known them for years, especially Danielle. You went into town with her yesterday to get your nails done and it was really good. Nothings happened with Chris except from the odd threatening text which keep on getting worse every text. He threatened to rape you if he doesn't get the money soon! But fortunately nothing's happened although Niall is getting even more protective over you.

It's Friday night and you and Niall are hanging out with the other guys and their girlfriends at Liam and Danielle's apartment. They're house is cute and it's really clean! You guys had some Chinese food earlier and have had a few drinks while watching the tele for a while. Harry, Louis and Zayn were really drunk though Niall and Liam were only a little bit drunk, they weren't fully sober though they weren't as bad as the others. The girls and yourself are not that drunk either, just quite tipsy.

You have now all got bored of watching tv so Louis turned it off.
"What should we do now?" Harry slurred.

"Dares! let's play truth or dares!" Louis said.

Everyone looked around at each other and nodded. "sure" Liam said. Everyone then sat down in a circle on the floor. You were sitting in between Niall, who had his arm around you, and Danielle.

"I'll start!" Louis said.

"Hmm...Kylie! Truth or Dare?" he said, making you sigh knowing Louis was going to think of the worst truth or dares.

"Dare" you said feeling brave.

"Hmm, I dare you to mix Niall's beer with Perrie's Vodka drink, and add 3 of shots we had earlier, and then drink it all at once!" Louis laughed with that mischievous grin on his face.

"Oh great.." you mumbled sarcastically.

Once we had mixed the drinks and shots you had to down it in one go. Hesitantly you picked up the glass as everyone watched and drank it. The taste was so strong of alcohol and so sour. You tried not to think of the taste until you eventually finished the drink.
Louis laughed as you ran to get kitchen to get a drink of water.

The next few dares had a lot of alcohol in them making you all very drunk now, even you and Niall.

It was now back to Louis' turn.

"Hmm Harold, truth or dare?" he asked.

"Dare" he said.

"I dare you to get blind folded, we will spin you around and then when we stop you you have to make out with the closest person to you, boy or girl"

"Wait no, there is no way Harry will be kissing me!" Zayn protested as the other guys agreed.

"Okay fine, the closest girl then, no matter who's girlfriend she is. Oh and your not aloud to find out who it is until the blind fold is off so nobody can say the girls name!" Louis said.

You felt Niall's grip around you tighten. He obviously hated the thought of Harry possibly kissing you but he had no choice.

Liam then got a kitchen towel to use as a blindfold and tied it around Harry. Everyone then had to stand up and Harry started to spin. He had span around eight times until Louis told him to slow down and stop.
He stopped on Danielle, making Liam quite uneasy. Their kiss wasn't that long and looked like there was no passion what so ever, which you think Liam was glad of. Harry then took off the blind fold and laughed about the kiss with Danielle.