1

Ever since I was 10 years old, I knew I was different. I noticed that I could moved objects. Big and small. With all shape and sizes. I thought I was crazy at the moment but then one day an old man with a long grey beard came to our house.

Remembered I was called out by mum and dad to the living room, to meet the man. His name was Albus Dumbledore. He was known to be a wise man, people said. Friendly too: He told me I was a witch. More like, muggle-born witch.  Meaning, a witch or wizard who has normal parents. Parents with no magic, nothing. I thought he was crazy at first until he showed me what magic was. He also asked me if I could do it too. In my mind, I was skeptical but I did something. I levitated an apple with my mind. At that moment, I thought that was normal. My parents did not seems sad or anything. All they did was accepting it.  The old man said, that was a secret and no one can know about me. Not even my siblings. 

From that day onwards, I knew who I was. Emma Gilbert, a witch. Daughter to Grayson and Miranda Gilbert. Sister to Elena and Jeremy. 

About me, I was born on July 9. 17 days until Elena was born. Elena was supposed to be my cousin but her father John simply left her. Her mum too.  So mum and dad took care of her as their own.  A year later Jeremy was born.

When I was 11 years old I started my journey as a witch. I was a gifted witch. Most of the professors likes me for my intelligence. However, doing math, english, science and other muggle subjects were a torture.I struggled a lot.

I made a lot of friends even when I was sorted to the house a lot of people hate. Slytherin. That was the house name. Anyways, my best friends were always from Gryffindor, like Hermione, Ron and his siblings, Harry and many more. Making friends were never a problem. My house mates hated me. They hated the fact I was a Muggle-born. Slytherin was a house that was being portrayed only for the pure-bloods. The question I always asked myself, why was I sorted there? For all I knew there wasn't anyone in my heritage to be special, different. I never get my answer.

I was going to be 18 and yes, I knew my parents died. I was allowed to go back home to attend the funeral. I cried for days. I had not seen my parents for a very long time and the time I met them was when they were lying in their coffin. At times I would have a dream with them in it.

Two days after their funeral, I went back to school . Once I graduated from Hogwarts, I did not go home. I did not know what to do when I got there. I did not know how to react.  For 5 months, I had been training to be an Auror and fought along with Harry , Hermione and Ron. It was great but then, I think it was time go home.