13

Damon smirked. I had no idea what he told his brother. Both of them probably agreed on the proposition. Without giving me a second glance, he sprinted out of the door and left the two half naked girls. Those girls seems weak. Had to do with the blood lost and the sex.

Gosh! Damon does not deserve any girl, i say. I drew out my wand and pointed to one of the girls and uttered,"Episkey" then the other.

"Ahh!" One of them yelled.

The wound that was made my Damon was gone. The two of them shook their head while looked at me and screamed. Hands were trying to cover themselves.

One was a blonde and the other was an Asian. I raised my eyebrow thinking, I'm not a rapist. Not as if you will get pregnant if i rape you which I wont.. The girls still try to cover up their body as if they were fully naked.

"Your clothes are literally on the floor, you Bimbos!" I sighed and walked away.

It was now 2pm. School would end soon. I took out my phone and texted Elena. I started to type "hey Elena, well my date is cancelled since Draco need to go to work. So we can go shopping. I'm thinking of Paris. Tell Caroline and Bonnie ok. Meet me at home? Meanwhile I'm going to go to my work place first." Then I pressed the 'send'.

Tapping my foot as I waited for a reply. I probably should apparate to M.O.M .  I walked pass the living room which where Damon had his threesome. The girls screamed again, "Gosh! Do I need to put it on for the two of you?" I shouted at them. That instant, they shut up and dressed up. These muggles were so stupid.

I walked out of the house with my eyes down on my phone, waiting for a reply. When i looked up, the face i wished to not see was there. "Have you tell them?" Klaus asked, while walking towards me. I , on the other hand, trying to walk pass him. He grabbed my hand and asked me again, " ANSWER ME!" There were veins popped up under his eyes. Klaus did not scare me.

"Yes i did,"I replied, trying to get his hand off me. But he was strong. "Let go off me, you idiot! " i yelled. On the other hand, he did not give a damn.

"What did they say?" Klaus asked, slowly the temper was showing.

I sighed in annoyance because there will be no end to this dispute. "I don't know. Look! I told Damon and i think he was calling his brother. He left without saying a word to me," i said as i looked straight into his eyes, concerntrating to hurt him.

Pain escaped from his mouth. Eyes turned red and veins started to pop up through his skin. He started to growl.

Klaus just stared through me, clearly unhappy.

"Hey, i know you don't like what i did to you and I really....dont care. but when it comes to my family, i will do what is necessary. I am telling you the truth and you know what, i really don't give a fuck if you don't believe me. You will never believe me anyway." I said harshly, and pushed him away with magic. Silently.

"You are not scared of me... Why?" Klaus asked, his finger pointing at me and his face full of curiosity. "What are you hiding from me? Tell me and I will spare your life this instant. We both know i am much much faster. No matter what i can snap that head of yours faster than you drawing your stick. So tell me.... What are you hiding from me?"Klaus took a step closer to me as I retreated.

"Yet I can still hurt you."

Didn't i know, my back was touching the wall. Showing no fear, I smirked.

Klaus had both of his hand on the wall, blocking every chance for me to escape. As much as i want to hit him now, I knew he would retaliate and everybody know that vampires don't like to be overpowered. Plus it would never end.

Even the wizarding world knew that. That day, i realised he never understood the meaning of personal space. Maybe that was his plan. To make me uncomfortable so as I tell him what i was hiding. Which in that very moment, I was not. I was quiet as i thought of the possible ways to die in his hands.  Which won't happen.

Klaus bang on the wall which lead to the wall being damage and pieces of it crumble down. I jumped at the unexpected movement "I am tired of asking, Emma! What are you hiding from me?!" he came closer. Whoever behind him would probably think we were making out. EW!

"I am n-" i started to say but then i heard a familiar voice. Phew.. thought Damon would never come back and save me.

"Let her go klaus. She doesn't have anything to do with this. " It was Stefan. Where the hell was Damon then. "Emma dont even know where your siblings are. In fact, she doesn't know a lot of things." Stefan continues.

Doesn't know a lot of things. Ouch!

As the matter of fact, i knew everything. Klaus turned back to me and glared with his monstrous eyes. "Let her go, klaus. You want your family, sure. We can talk about it." Klaus clenched his teeth. Then he got away from me and walked towards Stefan.

Meanwhile I was there pondering over this pathetic fight. What was I going to do? Just as the boys were talking, my phone rang and it was from Elena, "hey Elena. What is it?" Stefan and Klaus who looked like they were going to rip each other out stopped and looked at me. I turned away to face somewhere else.

"Emma, i am so sorry. The girls and i could not make it. Although Paris seems a very nice place to visit. We have something to be done in school. And speaking of school, the office has told me that they have your schedule done and i have it with me right now. So, you start school tomorrow. Yay to that." Elena explained, giving an awkward laugh. "Emma, is everything ok? Im sorry about it...."

"Elena I'm alright. Dont worry about me. It's ok that you girls can't make it. It's great that i could go to school tomorrow. Bye.. Love you..." I said and then hang up. I sighed as I saw Klaus turned to face me.

Out of nowhere a patronus appeared in front of me which surprise Klaus. I read the message. "Emma, I heard Draco cancel the date. Thank god! He's bad for you.. You want to meet up to talk about how much you hate him? And how much you wany to murder him..  Hermione." I giggled  when I read the message. But then my eyes focused on Klaus who was staring at me. This man have problem. why does he stares so much?

"I have to go... " I gave a faint smile to both of them. "Stefan... if you can kill that bastard, please do," I gave a thumbs up and walked away. I felt as if Klaus was eyeing me as I walked towards the road . I walked casually to show I wasn't afraid. When I was sure no one was following me, I apparated to work and find Hermione.

When I checked London's time, it was already 7:20pm. And Guess what I just saw. Draco had his arm wrapped around a woman's waist. Draco was stunned when he saw me. He pushed the woman off him as he saw me looked at him. I rolled my eyes and shook it as I walked away. I was too busy to handle with this nonsense.