5

Once I was done, I received a call. It was from Jeremy. Oh no... I was late. "Hello" I greeted.

"Emma, Where are you?" Jeremy asked, slightly impatient. Could hear by the tone of his voice.

"I'm reaching. Er... Give me 5 minutes," I said. Then I hang up. Looking at myself, checking wheather I had everything I need.

I took a deep breath and apparated to the back of the grill. Couldn't be extra careful now a days. Eyes everywhere.

"Every thing will be fine," I reminded myself.

When I entered the grill, I found Jeremy. It wasn't hard at all to spot him since he aas sort of build and tall. We walked towards each other and hugged for a very long time. Hmm... miss it terribly.

"I miss you Jer.." I uttered.

"I miss you too Em." Jeremy replied with a kiss on my head. That just prove how short I was. Then he ushered me to an empty table.

My stomach started to rumble. Like tampanis drumming in my belly. "You are hungry." It sounded more like a statement than a question. Stating the obvious. I nodded and laughed. Jeremy and I ordered our food. While waiting, Jeremy started the conversation, "So what is the big secret that you are telling me first without Elena?"

"I was going to tell both of you when I got home but Elena doesn't want to listen and well... all of them," I paused. "I arrived home about 20 minutes before her. When she saw me, she kicked me out and said she don't need me. YOU don't need me." I said with a weak smile.

"That's rubbish. You are my sister. I love you and I need you.." Jeremy said and smiled.

I looked at my fingers and then looked at him. "Jer, the most important thing you need to know is I am a witch." I confessed, a little worried he might thought I was mad.

"What?!" he was surprised, eyes wide opened. He looked around, checking if there were any ears eavedropping.

"yes I am. when I was 11, remember there was one old man who came to our house? Tall , grey hair with long beard,"I asked.

"yea. what about him?" He frown.

"He was a headmaster of a magic school. I had to go. It was for my own good. With my magic, I needed to be trained. I graduated 6 months ago." With that deep down I felt guilty.

"and why didn't you come back straight away?" His demanding voice started.

"I wasn't ready. I knew you hated me. I.. I...I sent letters....to both of you every 2 weeks but...you never sent any back to me,"I paused. "Also, You did not tell me when Aunt Jenna died. Why?" I asked, slightly annoyed. Jeremy was taken aback.

"Firstly, we did not receive your letters at all, and secondly, her death was an accident and she didn't make it." His voice sounded defensive.

"really?" I asked with my arms fold, eyebrow raised. I knew it was a lie

"yes." Jeremy's voice shook. I could see through him.

"I thought she was murdered by a man named... who was it? Oh right... Klaus." I laid back on the chair, being sarcastic. Somehow Jeremy was worried all of a sudden. He probably thinking how the heck I knew.

Leaning forward, he asked, "how do you know?"

"Jer, I am a witch, a complicated one I guess. When someone closed to me died, I will dream about it. "I explained. "also, why the fuck is Elena dating a vampire?"

"How do you know?" he asked once more.

"Jer, I know a lot of things. Damon, Stefan are vampires, Caroline changed to a vampire forcefully, Bonnie is a witch and Tyler is now a hybrid..... oh... my... god....." I let out a loud sigh.

By that time, the food arrived.

"Oh... well.. since the secret is out, are you coming back home?" Jeremy asked as I took a bite from my food.

"I don't know Jer. Elena made it clear she doesn't want me. All of you are keeping secrets."

"Secrets? We... we just knew this bunch.. argh.. nevermind.. er... Maybe if Elena know about what you told me, she will want you home." Jeremy said.

I sighed. I shrugged my shoulder and continued eating until I received a phone call. I looked at my phone and saw Hermione's picture on my screen. "sorry I got to take this." I told Jeremy who acknowledged me when he shrugged. "Hermione... what do you need?"

"Nothing. I just want to say, you did an amazing job. Back in the Ministry of Magic, everyone is talking about it. You totally broke the record. we should meet up and talk about it. Draco... is at your desk too. Pacing. Waiting for you... probably," Hermione suggested.

"Thank you Hermione. I don't give a shit about him... anyways... I'm tired... can we meet up some other time? Also I 'm going back to high school. It will take about 4-5 months till graduation." I giggled then continued , "Anyways, how was your 'catching' spree?" I asked Hermione.

"It's ok if you cant make it. Anyways, Barty Crouch Jr. is in Azkaban now. well I guess I'll talk to you later... Bye.. love you..."

"Love you too Hermione.. bye " and then I hang up. "Sorry for the awkward moment Jer." I laughed.

"It's ok." he smiled. "anyways, where do you stay now?" He asked, slightly curious.

"I'm living at Anna's and Ben's Motel Room. Swing by any time you want. But I have to go now." I said, putting 10 bucks on the table and stood up.

"Sure..." Jeremy said as he stood up and hugged me tight.

"Love you Jer...." I smiled and kissed his cheek,

"I love you too Em." He replied as squeezed my arms tightly before I left.