8

A while later, I heard the door was being knocked. I walked towards the door and opened it. I smiled as I saw Elena, Caroline and Jeremy. Big smiles on their faces.

Literally, I pulled them in and gave them a bear hug. They laughed and hugged tighter. I closed the door behind them. When I looked inside, I saw Damon was gone. Vampires... They just disappeared.

"Emma...." Elena started, hands closed together. I looked at her. Before she could say anything, I pulled her and hugged her tight, again.

"It's behind us..." I grinned. "I understand... though I wondered why you never reply my letters. Thick ones. Every time." I continued trying to put it in the nicest way. Elena was going to say answer me when I got a call again. "S...Sorry.. hold on...." I said. I looked at the caller ID and then answered it, "Yes Hermione, what is it?"

"Funny thing... When I walked past your desk, I found a box of letters. And I'm a little nosy so I took a peek. Those letters were the letters you wrote for your family...erm.. I asked around and Mrs. Potts said she saw it was brought to your desk," Giggling, she continued, "and also I got news that it was a German elf... who went to your house and stole it. I wondered why he did that. Probably because you never reward him. One odd house elf," Hermione laughed.

"What the hell was wrong with that elf? oh my god... give me one minute...." I said to Hermione. Looking at Elena, I cut her off, "Oh, the letters I sent to both of you... well.. yea...it arrived... but... a house elf stole it..." I explained while my hand scratched my nape.

Elena crossed her arms, not believing any words that i have just said. "Hey, if vampire, werewolves and witches exist, you got to believe elves exist too. I'll show you..." I said to Elena who let out an annoyed sigh.

Meanwhile, Jeremy was smiling away. "Hermione, I will call you back later. I got a family meeting. bye..." I hang up without letting Hermione utter a word. I looked through my phone to find Dobby's face and then showed to Elena and Jeremy. Faces changed. Shocked. Disgusted. "Why the weird faces? Hey... I would never ignore you both. I love you all too much."

"Okay. It's still so odd to be seeing this kind of... erm.. creature,"Elena has a weak smile but she gave in.

After all the welcoming back hugs and laughter that was when the four of us had dinner.  Sad to say that I totally forgot to call Hermione back. Once we were done we sat on the bed and continue talking.

"So... how was life? Any boys yet? You should have a few, right? Your school is where exactly? Er..." Caroline snapped her fingers, trying to recall something."

"Scotland," I added.

"Scotland? I googled it... there isn't any info... about a magic school!" Caroline folded her arm.

Slapping her thigh, I explained, " We are talking about Magic! We charmed it so muggles don't see it. And oh. Muggles are normal people."

Caroline humphed.

"Whatever... so tell us..any boys?" Caroline questioned. "come on... tell us...." Elena looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"Girls..."

"No one. I was too busy studying and now busy and tiring from working. I'm an Auror... hmm it's a term for policewoman. We fight bad witches and wizards. Then bring them to jail. Our jail is called Azkaban by the way." I chuckled while Jeremy seems amazed. "And....The pay is...... amazing...." I laughed.

"How much?"Jeremy asked, slightly engrossed. Elena and Caroline elbowed Jeremy's ribs playfully.

"Funny how when it comes to money, you decide to join in the conversation, Jer," i teased.

"Yea of course. Who wouldn't?" Jeremy chucked.

But then Caroline joined in too, "Yea.. how much... you know... maybe.. we can go... shopping...." I laughed.

"well when I convert my Wizard money to US dollars, it's about 4 to 5 thousand for every criminal I throw to Azkaban."I smiled. Their jaws fell.

"that's a lot of money.. I know..."

"You totally got to buy me a new truck..." Jeremy said excitedly. The girls elbowed him once more. Double pain. "What? can't I asked a truck from my sister? I mean why not?"

"Sure... no problem.. not a big deal. how much do you need?" I asked. That shocked Jeremy. He turned to face me, giving me the look as if I was joking. "I'm not kidding..." He squinted his eyes, still not believing me. "Fine...." I sighed. I took out my wand that was inserted underneath my skin and said, "Accio cheque book." Then came flying my cheque book. Then I started to write down '$100 000' on it . I tear it from the book and pass it to Jeremy. Then I kept my wand back to where it belongs.

As an Auror, it was important that I always have my wand. So I have signed up with the ministry to help me create a way for my wand to be under my skin, in my arm. Once my wand is underneath my skin, there will be a tattoo of my wand on my arm. Kingsley Shacklebolt had made it possible just by making a couple of potions and spells to make it work. At first, it was painful as my wand penetrate into my skin from my wrist.

The pain was unbearable at first when I withdraw my wand from underneath my skin.

But I got to do it. Also it look great to have a 'tattoo'.

"Emma...." Jeremy called.

"Yea..." I replied.

"What the hell just happen?" Jeremy asked.

"Which part? The cheque or the wand?" I asked back. But Jeremy grabbed my arm which revealed my wand tattoo. "Oh... I had help from a wizard ... hmm to allow my wand to be underneath my skin. For easy access when I'm fighting crime..."I gave him a smile.

"That's disturbing..." Elena commented as she looked at my wrist.

"Well... you haven't seen worse darling..." I said. Elena shrugged while Jeremy just sighed.

"Hold on.. Hold on....What about me? don't I get money too?" Caroline whined, playfully, pulling my sleeves like a whiny child.

"Care....." Elena pushed her lightly.

"I am not giving you any money because we are going shopping tomorrow." I started but was cut off by Caroline.

"OH MY GOD!!! YOU ARE FOR SURE!?"

"Yes, Darling... Both of you and I.... Sorry Jer... you are not included.. and oh.... Bonnie should come too.. .. By the way... why isn't she here?" I wondered.

"We didn't see her today... I will give a call later on..." Caroline added.

"Emma, why don't you come home... Stay with us...You can use Aunt Jenna's room..." Elena suggested, her face showing how guilty she was for throwing me out. I smiled and just threw myself onto her. "Ok.. I got it... you missed us..." she laughed.

Jeremy left a while later because he got some work to do.

Just as we were about to chill, the door bell rang while I was writing my report on Scabior too. The three of us were lying on the bed, with the lousy television turned on. I got up and walked to the door and opened it, "Draco? what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Who is Draco? Emma... Your Boyfriend?" Caroline said, making me blushed from embarrassment which I should not. Draco smiled but looked away when our eyes met.