12

*Emma
I sighed . How could Damon be like that? There were too many humans involved. I tried calling Damon once more but he ignored my call. Was it because I rejected him through his brother? Damn you Damon. Sigh in frustration.

What a piece of shit!

Again, I called him. Finally, he answered rudely. "Damon.. we need to talk."

"if you are going trying to change my mind about the bodies, nothing will happen!" Once again, he hung up. Fuck! Because of you , everyone's life is in danger, you idiot! I walked along the boulevard, thinking if I should bring my family to UK for their own safety or to persuade Damon to return the bodies back? Even better, I killed Damon, find the bodies and bring my family to the UK.

Ha! What a joke!

Suddenly, I heard my name was being called. I jumped as I heard a charming voice. I turned around and saw Elijah stood in front of me, hands in front of him. "Oh, it's you.... " I said as he smiled. "I never expect you to be Klaus's brother. What a pity," Elijah's expression changed but still waited for me to go on. "Well we all see your brother is very temperamental. "he gave a slight smile. "You know, I heard the girls in Hogwarts are still waiting for you to show up again. and be their Muggle Studies professor." I smiled.

Elijah smiled back and shook his head. Then his face expression changed to serious. "Emma, You really must get them back," he paused  before continuing, "I have a proposition to make." He started while I looked at him and waited for him to continue. Where is this going? "I know my brother has been misbehaving. So my plan is to get my siblings back and then I will undaggered all of them. When they are fully awake, without a doubt, they will hunt Klaus." He made it looked so simple but it is Klaus we are talking about. Klaus is his brother. No matter what Family does come first. "You need to persuade Damon and Stefan on this. You must." Elijah added.

What he asked isn't simple. His brother is a maniac.

"To be precise, they would not listen to me. Hurting them with my magic will not change their mind either." After a sigh, I explained with my arms folded. Elijah thought for a while. "Look, it would be the best if you talk to Damon. Though I am sure, they will be blood involve. But with that plan, he would hear you out." Elijah looked at me. That face could never be read. So? what is it? "Elijah..." I called.

He got off the day dream(maybe) and straight on, rejected me.  "what makes you think Damon will listen to me?" I folded my arm. Damn! this man is stubborn!  Without warning, he looked at his watch and then ran off.

"How rude," I commented.

I guessed I was the only hope for the other people's life. As if i got nothing better to do. Wizard war now this bullshit!

I apparated to the boarding house and knocked onto the beautiful old door. There were no one opening the door. I knocked again. Is there anyone in? I mean, Damon don't looked like the person who goes to work anyway.

"hello!!! Is anyone in? Probably not..." I knocked again. What am I going to do now? "Damon you fucking stupid vampire! You bloody open the door now! Hey! I am not messing around! Don't make me squeeze that small brain out from that bloody skull!" Once again there was no response.

Maybe there was one more way. "Damon.."I called, calmly. "Are you not opening the door because I rejected you?"I asked, a smile grew on my face. Then the door swung in. There stood Damon who had a smirked on. " I should have said that way before that..." He walked back in, ignoring me. I invited myself in and watched as he went to sit down with two half naked girls who had blood everywhere on their body. "are you depressed? How sad..."I asked.

"NO!" Damon yelled back. Damn this dude. he probably got his period. "listen here, If you are going to start persuading me to return the body, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!" He smirked and started kissing one of the girl's neck and then bit her.

Urgh. I was going to puke soon. The girl moaned which made me be in a very awkward position here. Damon looked at me with his horny face. I probably should tell him what was in my mind now and leave for work.

"OK.. Damon.. you listen clear. Elijah just met me earlier and gave me a proposition." I started. Damon stopped with his morning sex,  stood up and walked towards me. I took a step back as he walked closer. Plus he smelled like blood and blood made me want to puke. But funny how I gor squimmish when I saw more blood during the war.

Damon took a step forward. "Back off Damon.. you smell... like blood and I don't like blood. Blood that is not in a body..." I said calmly.

Damon's smirk now turn into an angry frown. "Don't be angry. Your face looks ugly. Erm...Elijah want you to return his siblings and then he will undaggered them. so when the siblings woke up, for sure they will hunt Klaus like an animal." I spoke with a poker face. "pretty sure you like that..." Damon smirked and went to call his brother.