10

Sighing, I got out of bed and walked towards the stairs. As I grew closer I could hear voices. Loud and scary. Though I could not visualise who it was. Or were. Slowly I walked down a few stairs until everyone seems visible.

All of them, stop shouting and hitting each other and stared at me. Faces were shocked, worried and curious. I put my hand on my hip and sighed loudly. There was one specific face which was staring at me. He was a man with blue eyes and brown hair. So proud. He had his arm around Elena's neck. Beside him was a man who looked like him. Stefan and Damon Salvatore were standing at the side. Fear was showed on their faces. I scanned the room and did not see Jeremy. "Elena... where is Jeremy?" Elena kept quiet. She didn't dare to even opened on her mouth I sighed, "What do you want, you unknown stranger?" I asked the man who had Elena in his grip.

"British I see...." He commented, smirking. His brother beside him moved an inch away from him.

"No... I'm American actually..." I smirked. "I am not going to ask again. What are you doing here? And why are you grabbing my sister? Can you just release her." Playing nice now.

"Alright love... that is not very nice." he commented. "my name is Niklaus but people call me Klaus. This is my brother Elijah...." he said, introducing the man in the suit.

He was stalling. "I never ask, " I folded my arm. "Let go of my sister....NOW."I warned him." Klaus laughed at my guts. No one will messed around with my family. My eyes were dead locked onto his. Stefan was looking at me saying 'no'. "LET HER GO!" I yelled, much louder.

"What can a human like you do?" Klaus laughed while pointing at me.

"Emma, please don't...." Elena begged, shaking her head.

"Oh... so your name is Emma," Klaus smirked.

"Yes, Darling.. and I am going to show you what this human can do." I smirked and then I cursed the unforgivable curse. I raised my hand and turned my wrist quickly to give him one excruciating pain. Klaus let go of Elena and dropped onto his knees. Then like a cry baby, he started to cry in agony. He cupped his head and felt onto his knees. He looked up at me with his werewolf eyes. "hmmm a hybrid. How unfortunate. Maybe I, a human,  should show you more tricks," I suggested sarcastically.

 With that, I clenched my fist so hard to hear his bones started to crack, forcing him to transform into a werewolf. I smiled.

"Stop it!" Elijah ordered. I ignored him. "I SAID STOP IT!" This time he yelled at me. Pity. A vampire begged a human.

"Sure... but you must promise me, that you and your brother will NEVER step foot on this house. And if I saw you here, I swear, I will rip every part of your body , that heart of yours and burn it," I made my demands loud and clear.

"alright..." he promised but I did not believe him. Vampires lie."I will make sure my brother does not come back....You have my word.." He continued.

Well I believed Elijah but not his brother. Never in my life. Klaus looked at me with that menacing look and charged towards me. Me being me, with my hand forward , I whispered "stupify" in my head and watch his neck snap before he flew out of the house. Then I said a spell in my head to create a barrier to stop him from coming in. 

"You just break your promise."I stated the obvious.

"Forgive me,"Elijah begged.

"Your sorry means nothing to me. And you might want to join your pathetic brother out there, Elijah... and remember you have already break that promise," I told Elijah. Elijah was about to walk out that door when I stopped him. "Elijah, remember, I will make him feel much more pain if he comes near to my family."

"You have my word. And if you wish to know why my brother came, I'm sure the Salvatore brothers will explain." he said and left. I sighed.

"What the fuck?" I swear which caught their attention. "Elena..."I called. She looked at me , worried , "Is there something you are not telling me?" I asked, little bit annoyed.

"Klaus is threatening us because we took their brothers" Damon smirked.

"and why do you do that?"I asked, hands moving. Walking down the stairs and slowly walked to the kitchen. Elena and the Salvatore followed.

I yawned as he started to explain."His family hate us and we hate them and they make our life miserable. Hey.... what I said is not boring!" Damon explained with a smirk.

"Shut up Damon. Firstly, you do know you are making things worse...and secondly, I am tired and I got to wake up early tomorrow, dammit. " I complained.

"What for?" Asked Elena.

"To register myself to Mystic Falls High." I said, taking a sip from the cup I just prepared. Warm milk.

Unexpectedly , a blue orb started to form into words in front of me. I read it, "Oh my god Emma, why didn't you tell me Draco asked you out? Why would that idiot asked you? Then did you say yes? I hope not. I would rather you take Neville or Seamus or George," 

I took out my wand and write , "Hermione, Darling, I do not need to tell you everything. Plus I said yes. My sister and her friends won't shut up about it. Anyway, I am tired so, we shall talk some other time. I'm sorry.  Emma." on mid air and kept my wand. The words then squeezed itself into a ball and evaporated.

"What is that?" Elena asked. Her brown eyes went wide.

"It's a patronus. Long story my dear.. I am extremely tired. It's harmless if you are thinking it might hurt you. "I yawned once more and apparated to my room. Then I heard Elena calling my name. "Dammit... she probably think I was gone." I thought in my head. So I yelled loudly, "I am in my room!!!!!!!" A while later, Elena came in.. "Elena. I teleported back up here. I am alright... go sleep." I suggested. "er... Elena!" I called out. She came back in, "Where is Jeremy?"

"He's at Tyler's. Remember him? He had a crush on you 2 years ago."Elena giggled.

"He's kinda cute though. Like 2 years ago. Now he looks like a douche," I commented.