(V1) Chapter 6 - Ruined Party

The house was filled with Elizabeth's friends from her neighborhood, but it also contained some of Michael's friends too. The adults were all in the kitchen chatting, and as Elizabeth ran by, being chased by Sammy (who was the tagger), some of them wished her a happy birthday. For once, the house had a happy feeling and everyone forgot about Henry.

The technicians that Henry hired were waiting outside the shed to escort the family in.

Eventually, William called for attention and told all of them, adults and kids, to gather around.

"We're now going to go into a special surprise place, where Liz will meet new friends." He called for Elizabeth, who stumbled a bit as she walked up through the crowd.

He escorted the family through into the backyard toward the shed, some of the adults confused. He opened the door, and everyone gave a surprised gasp to see an elevator on one side.

"It's actually underneath our house, so it was right under our noses, literally!"

Some of the adults chuckled, and all of them went inside the metal, spacious elevator. The technicians by the elevator went inside first, and then the kids and adults followed, Elizabeth at the front.

William gave a nudge to Elizabeth, pointed at a button with an arrow looking downwards, and told her to push it.

Elizabeth walked toward the button joyfully and gave it a gentle push, and the elevator gave a bit of a drop, moving slowly downwards getting faster and faster, doors closing. Lights and metal swept by the small windows on the door.

"Hello, everyone," said a casual deep voice from the speakers on the sides of the elevator. "I would like to welcome all of you to Lizzie'a birthday party.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm a model five of the Handyman's Robotics and Unit-Repair System, but you guys can call me Hand-Unit.

"I would also like to wish Liz a happy birthday, as she will be meeting wonderful friends and she will have lots of fun. I will see you all later. Enjoy your time at Circus Baby's Pizza World!"

~~~~~~~~~~

In fact, Elizabeth was really having the time of her life. Sammy was out of his shy turtle shell and was having fun, and Michael and his friends were talking in a corner, pointing at the fascinating robots on the stage. Unlike at Fredbear's Family Diner, these three robots were made of metal, and they were shiny.

One of them was what looked like a ballerina. It was located in one of the rooms, and little tinier ballerinas, like wooden puppets, were dancing with it.

The big ballerina had blue hair tied in a bun, its eyes were closed, and it had pretty gold earings. It had long arms that closed together above its head, and it had a blue tutu decorated with yellow circles at the edges. It also had long legs, and blue ballerina shoes on its feet. It had something on her chest, like a round gray speaker or microphone.

In another room, there was a tall fox. It was white, and had a pink snout, body, and had pink at the end of her tail. It had red cheeks, lips, and fingernails. It looked like Foxy the Fox, but more girly. It wore a red bow, and had yellow eyes. It also had the odd circle thing the ballerina had.

In the main room, there it was, what William told Elizabeth about. It looked pretty. It had red hair that was in pigtails, blue eyes, and a white face. It wore a smile, had red cheeks, and a small red pointy nose. It wore a short red dress, with ruffles at the end of the sleeves and the bottom, and had the same gray circle on her chest. She was short, about Elizabeth's height. She held a shiny microphone in her right hand. As Sammy came close to it, it dispensed a green balloon from her finger and gave it to him.

She was currently preforming in the room Elizabeth was in and she spoke in her microphone, signing a song for everyone to sing back with. After the performance, Elizabeth saw William by one of the tall guys wearing a blue suit and hat. She skipped over to her father.

". . . shouldn't be it, but I know it was that thing that did do it--"

"Daddy!" Elizabeth interrupted when William was speaking. "Can I play with her?" She pointed to the animatronic with the microphone. "What's her name?"

William looked at the robot stressfully and turned to Elizabeth, looking worried. "Sweetie, her name is Circus Baby, but don't get near her, please. Let her preform."

Elizabeth looked sad now. "Daddy, why won't you let me play with her?"

Silence.

"Daddy, you let the other children go see her, why not let me go?"

"Liz. I have my reasons. Go play with Ballora or Funtime Foxy instead." William turned back to the other man, but then was quickly interrupted again.

"Daddy, just once let me go play with her, she's so pretty and shiny . . . didn't you make her just for me?"

William suddenly gave a panicked look. "Liz--"

"Daddy, she can make balloons! Have you seen her make balloons?"

"Elizabeth Afton, you are not going to go to her," he forcefully replied with a raised voice.

"Oh, Daddy, let me go to her!"

"I said no!" William yelled. He glared at Elizabeth. "If you go to her, you will be grounded. Now leave me alone!"

Elizabeth turned away sadly and went to a table in front of Circus Baby, and watched her preform. She turned around and saw her father talk more with the guy, and then they left to a different room. She looked around, got off her seat and went up close to the stage.

"Daddy isn't watching," she murmured, half to herself, half to Baby.

She looked up at Baby and it turned to look at her as she went up the stage. No one took notice.

"Don't tell Daddy I was here," she told the robot. "I wanted to watch your show, too."

Circus Baby kept staring at her and didn't move.

"I don't know why he wouldn't let me see you; you're wonderful!"

Baby stood still as Elizabeth looked behind to see if William came back, but no one was there.

"Where did all the other children go?" Elizabeth asked Baby.

"I know it was an accident," she confessed. "You didn't mean to kill him, did you? Isn't this why you came here, to be with me again? Everything is okay, I'm still here."

Circus Baby lurched a bit, opening her chest to reveal ice cream, with Elizabeth's favorite flavor, vanilla, with a cherry on top, as if Circus Baby was saying, "I'm sorry for leaving."

"Thank you, Baby."

It all went so quick. She was reaching to get the ice cream, she heard the yell of her father, and saw Sammy staring wide eyed at the side of the stage, dropping his bear, sucking his thumb.

A metal claw came out, wrapped it around her waste, and she was plunged into darkness.