(V1) Chapter 15 - The Bite of '83

0 days until the party.

Sammy awoke with a start. He couldn't believe yesterday. He passed out and only remembered being back in his bed at night, going to sleep and being haunted my even worse nightmares. Fredbear was haunting him that night. "Why are you scared?" "It's me!" "Come back!"

But, now, what happened in the dark room was confronting Sammy.

The bodies and masks were like body parts that were torn and taken apart. Sammy was sure an endoskeleton moved, too, ready to kill him. But why plush Fredbear hadn't been with him . . . he didn't know. Wait. Where is he??

Sammy bolted up from his bed and started pawing around his sheets, looking for a lump. Nothing. He then slid off his bed and ran towards his group of friends. They didn't say anything either.

Sammy ran out of his room, bumping into his father on the way down the hallway.

"What's wrong, Sammy?" he asked as he took in Sammy's fearful face.

"P-plush Fredbear . . ."

"Sammy, he's on the couch, okay?" His father looked around. "Listen, I gotta go get your . . . party ready. If Michael does anything bad, just tell me after." He pecked Sammy on the forehead and went into the kitchen.

The party . . . today? Sammy thought. Why today . . .

The boy slowed to a walk, and with relief, found Fredbear sitting casually on the couch. "Hello, Sammy," he told him.

Sammy picked up Fredbear from the couch and looked at it thoughtfully. He then shrugged and held the bear in front of his stomach.

"We're leaving soon!" yelled William's voice from the kitchen. "Get ready, boys."

~~~~~~~~~~

All of the neighborhood kids were there. They occasionally sneered at Sammy, but he stayed close by his father and kept looking down. His bear looked up gently at Sammy, but he could tell that something was on his mind.

"Sammy?" As he looked up, he saw June trotting towards him. "Happy Birthday!"

"Thanks, June," Sammy murmured, looking down again.

"Come on, don't be so sad." she pointed out. "I know this place gives you the creeps, but it'll be fun, you'll see."

Yea, right . . .

"Sammy?" William looked down at his son. "I gotta go do something, stay here, okay? I'll be back when the cake comes."

Before Sammy could say otherwise, William turned towards the Parts and Service room and walked to it.

He could feel someone pulling his arm. "Come on!" said June. "I wanna see the new arcade games!"

As Sammy went away from the entrance, he glanced back, seeing Michael murmur and chuckle with his friends in a huddle.

~~~~~~~~~~

June and Sammy (who was still holding Fredbear) were sitting down at a table in the middle of the room, talking about plushies. June had won the majority of tickets they got earlier, having cheated on a couple without anyone noticing.

"Don't you want to get one of those Spring Bonnie ones?" June asked Sammy.

Remembering the girl outside, he shook his head violently.

"Okay, okay. But still," she added, pointing to plush Fredbear, "that's, like, the first and most expensive version of Fredbear."

"Yea, Dad got it for me . . ."

"Maybe you can get a plush in one of your presents! I mean, you have all except Spring Bonnie, so I dunno what there'll be. Are you excited?"

"I guess so--"

"Hey, guys, look, it's the birthday boy!"

Sammy turned to Michael, who was wearing a Foxy head. "Michael, stop it--"

"Yea," June shot in. "Leave the poor kid alone! He's done nothing to you!"

Michael's other three friends came, each wearing a different head from Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. "What you gonna do about it, twerp?" snapped Michael, glaring at June.

June hesitated, but kept her brave face. "I dunno, but that still doesn't give you the right to--"

"Be quiet, girl," piped the Chica boy. "This isn't about you."

"Yes," she yelled as she stood up, "it is--"

The Bonnie teenager pushed June, and she fell on the ground, face first. As she sat up, her nose bled. She then backed away.

The group turned their attention to Sammy. "Michael, this isn't funny."

"Hey, guys, look," Michael interrupted, "it's Fredbear!"

Michael swiped Sammy's plush and started dangling it above him. Tears pour out of Sammy's eyes as he tried to grab it. The gang started laughing at him, and Sammy fell to the floor on his knees.

Chica turned to Michael. "Wow, your brother is kind of a baby, isn't he?"

Michael chuckled. "It's hilarious." Then, Michael nudged his head to where the animatronics were preforming. "Why don't we help him get a closer look? He will love it!"

"No, please!" Sammy begged, tears pouring.

"Come on guys," Michael continued, "let's give this little man a lift. He wants to get up close and personal!"

Suddenly, Freddy and Michael's arms swooped under his own and picked him up. Sammy tried squirming out of it, but Bonnie and Chica's arms came up to help.

Moving towards the stage, Sammy looked back and saw Fredbear on the floor with June, who was giving panicked looks as her nose bled even worse. She then stood and sprinted towards the Parts and Service room.

Turning around, he noticed he was near the stage, and fear flooded through him. Fredbear had stopped moving and was looking around at the non-existing crowd. Spring Bonnie had stopped playing his guitar and did the same.

"No!" Sammy whimpered. "I don't want to go!" The determined look on his brother's face told Sammy he was ignoring him.

"You heard the little man! He wants to get even closer!" Michael laughed.

Moments later, he was right in front of the stage. Then he heard another voice.

"Kids, get away from the stage!" The security guard walked closer. "Guys, get off!" Other kids and guards were crowding near the stage. Michael seemed not to have heard him.

"Hey guys," Michael said, "I think the little man said he wants to give Fredbear a bi-i-ig kiss!"

"Michael Afton!"

William was strolling quickly towards the teenagers, June trailing behind. He wore a furious, insane look. "Michael, get away NOW!"

"On three!" Michael began, ignoring all the crowd noises. "One . . . two . . . three!"

As Michael said "three," they lunged Sammy into Fredbear's mouth.

It was sweaty and hot as Sammy's tears went over the mechanical parts in the skull. Sammy heard William yelling at them along with kids and guards, until he heard a click. His tear hit a spring lock, and everything trembled, until he felt the top head collapse on him.

As he died, he heard the fading screams of the crowd, William, and the yell of a familiar voice that accompanied Fredbear.

Dan's.