(V1) Chapter 12 - Freddy & Bon-Bon

Sammy walked toward the three animatronics. They were all preforming, but something seemed . . . unusual . . . with them.

All the robots were slower than usual, and they all seem to actually take notice of the children, looking at them for seconds longer than usual.

The robots had a horrid smell, like the only thing inside of them was rotting.

William had taken them back to Fazbear's Pizzeria, "one last time," he said to Sammy and Michael.

Sammy hugged his plush hard. They looked just like his friends, and he could tell it was them. There was something lingering in the robots.

"Don't worry," he heard his plush Fredbear say with the unknown but familiar voice. "They are all okay; I am just here with you right now. We are all okay . . ."

~~~~~~~~~~

William was alright with leaving Sammy and Michael in the house. He had gone down the elevator to the private party place. The shed had been torn down and the elevator had been moved to a more better location; all that was left was the trapdoor on the ground, but William covered it with dirt so no one would notice.

His crew was with him, ready to begin their new jobs at the private place. He just had to check at one more thing in the parts room.

William shut the door behind him and turned on the light bulb above him. The room was filled with wires zapping, lights going on and off, and three animatronics.

The robots were Funtime Foxy, Ballora, and a new one he saw Henry work on, but it was apparently tweaked by William. Circus Baby was left in a different room. William didn't want to meet her.

Not only was the new robot a pink and white bear wearing a black top hat and bow with a microphone/sound system and pink cheeks, but it contained something William put on its right hand, to remind him of Henry.

The blue bunny was removed of rust and painted again. It was shiny, and where the legs were supposed to be was Funtime Freddy's arm.

William turned to the back of each animatronic and opened a panel.

Yep, William thought, it's all there, how it should be.

William gave an evil snicker and left the room, turning the lights off as he went. The light of the wires and buttons showed a switch on the backs of the robots.

All the levers were pointing down. The top said in clear printed letters, "Entertain."

The bottom one had tape over the original print and loose wires underneath. The word was scribbled with pen in what was most likely William's writing.

It said, "Capture."

~~~~~~~~~

Sammy woke up quickly. He was in his bed, and his hair was messed up. He was still holding his flashlight and his covers were thrown off. Fredbear was on the floor, so he picked him up and put him on his bed.

Then a sudden thought hit him: 5 days until the party.

William had given Sammy a treat for his birthday by letting him go the Fredbear's Family Diner, which Sammy didn't see much in a while.

Sammy knew his father was trying to be kind, but Sammy saw it as more of a punishment. He was planning to go there a lot this week, preparing his party and other things, so Sammy left it be.

Sammy heard a click from his door and a snicker that sounded like Michael's.

Fredbear looked up to him with his beaded eyes. "What did he do this time?" he asked.

Sammy glanced at the door, and then looked to Fredbear.

"He locked you in your room again." It was not the first time this had happened to Sammy. "Don't be scared. I am here with you."

Sammy gave a worried look to Fredbear, and walked to the door, banging it. "Michael??" he whimpered. "Let me out, please!"

Silence. Sammy kept banging. "Michael, please!"

Sammy looked to his pile of friend plushies, and he turned to the door, tearing up and falling to the ground slowly.

"Please . . ." Sammy finally collapsed on the floor and cried.

"Tomorrow is another day."

~~~~~~~~~~

William saw Michael locking Sammy in his room. He kept Fredbear plushies all over the house with cameras in them to keep an eye on his children. William was currently watching in the underground pizzeria.

He knew Sammy loved the plushes, and would take no notice.

Michael, however, took notice, and tried to push down a couple. William scolded at him for it after Sammy was in his room.

William, though, went under his nose and placed a camera on one of his Foxy figurines.

All he had to worry about now was Sammy's party . . . and the cops.

William loved Sammy, shy nature and all, and felt of him as his actual son. After all he's been through, he deserved a party.

William started leaning back on his chair's back legs and stared at the ceiling. He felt a twinge of guilt. He had killed his friends by accident, he never noticed.

He stopped leaning back, put his elbows on the table, hands together, holding up his chin.

Then again, he thought, this could help Elizabeth.

Another voice chipped in. What about Sammy? Will you lose him to--

No, he forcefully replied to the voice. Sammy is okay, and I will make sure he is.