(V1) Chapter 11 - Aftermath

The child lingered. He knew where he was, but he didn't have as much of a conscious focus.

     He was killed. He was trapped.

     He wanted revenge.

     It was like an uncontrollable obsession; he couldn't stop thinking.

     The child drifted by Fredbear and Spring Bonnie. At least he saw them close and personal.

     He could feel other children dying too, from the same man, and he needed to help them.

     He wandered through a wall, reaching to a place he never saw through his window. There were spare Fredbear and Bonnie parts, and an occasional endoskeleton piece.

     But he saw something . . . unlike this horror. A present box, opened up, containing a limp . . . puppet?

     He had red cheeks, and a happy smile. It was perfect.

     The child floated over and touched it, felt it, became it.

     As the arms became no longer limp but twitching, two tear streaks fell down its eyes, permanent and everlasting.

     The killer needed a punishment, and the children needed a gift. They needed life.

~~~~~~~~~~

     The puppet stood over the children. He could tell they just died, and the store was just closing.

     By all the five children, he saw all of them, crying, their gray tears over their faint white bodies. They were all trapped . . . a nightmare.

     Except for one. He didn't have anything. It was only a body. A blond boy.

     The marionette knew what to do with the four, though. He knew what to give them.

~~~~~~~~~~

     "Hello everyone, my name is Kelly, and I am here, live, to put in some information of the crisis at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Welcome everyone."

     The blond news reporter pushed some hair out of her face and grabbed hold of the papers on the desk hand straightened them.

     Kelly had bright blue eyes and she was wearing a short dark blue dress that complemented them. Her long silver earings shook as she looked back up from her papers. She was probably in her 40's.

     The back of the room the camera was showing was a gray color, with faded windows in the background showing faint people and cars move past.

     "Four . . ." She cleared her throat. ". . . excuse me, five, kids were reported missing at the restaurant yesterday. Officials found a secret room with security cameras. The last footage of the children showed them following someone, but the identity is hidden because, apparently, the person was wearing a Fredbear suit from the first restaurant of Fazbear Entertainment. No evidence was found at the scene, and officials are still trying to look for more.

     "Also, detectives did not find any DNA of the murderer from the killed child from outside Fredbear's Family Diner. If you have information that could help with this topic, please contact this number . . ."

     A phone number to the police department was shown on the bottom of the screen.

     "The main founder of Fazbear Entertainment was killed before, and the cofounder was unable to be reached to be questioned, but we do have the head manager of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria."

     The camera zoomed out a bit and focused on a man to the right of the reporter. He was short with dirty blond hair, and he also had a beard. He was wearing a blue shirt that showed the logo of Fazbear's Pizzeria, saying "Magic for kids and grown-ups alike!" around the Freddy head.

     "So, could you explain how this all happened?"

     "Um," a rusty voice began, "we didn't really expect it, so our team doesn't know much."

     "Do you think these two different incidents are linked, sir?" the reporter asked, looking again to the man.

     "Maybe, I mean, we didn't find much of anything, so that's the main thing in common, am I right?" He gave a bit of a frightened chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~

     Sammy felt oddly weird. William was acting the most insane yet, and Michael was getting worse.

     But then again, now for some reason, he never felt alone. He felt like plush Fredbear was the only one with him.

     His room contained all of his toys to one side, his plush bear on his bed, and the four different plushies he got from his trip to Fazbear's Pizzeria in another corner.

     Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy were all there, though he tore Foxy's head off as soon as he had it home because it reminded him of Michael every time he looked at it from his bed. He quickly apologized to it.

     All of the plushes felt like they were his . . . gone . . . friends.

     But that's when he had his nightmares. They always came. His friends were there, but they all looked horrifying.

     They came to taunt him, to threaten them, but it wouldn't stop. Whenever they got to him, he cried. Fredbear tried to protect him, though, out of all of them.

     June came to visit sometimes, too. Clearly she was depressed as well, but she tried to make Sammy happy. It didn't always work, especially with more gossip about the robots. Eventually she gave up, and went along with it.

     William made a switch back to going to Fredbear's Diner, and Sammy thought it was because of the killings. But now William sometimes left them at home.

     Whenever the end of the day came, or after something bad happened, he always knew he heard Fredbear say in a familiar voice he didn't recognize,

     "Tomorrow is another day."