Author's Note

Author's Words Before Reading the Book

Hey! I got this short story for you all, 'Wrong Number From Jace'.

It is a short story where you would follow the adventure of Audrey, a well-known geek, not because she's a girl who wore black-rimmed glasses, but a daughter of the Sheriff of Eastman, when she receives a call from a unknown number that ultimately leads her to know more about the most intimate bad boy in school, Jace Mitchell.

I have some things to say though:
- Now, the story itself is written on Audrey's POV, but every chapter would have a call conversation, that would be most of her conversations with Jace. There will be some points where I could include Jace's POV.

-Please, if you would see some errors on the book, you can KINDLY comment on the chapter and point out where the error might be. Please, I do not like negative vibes around.

-I write what I want and we read other people's written universe, that you might as well enjoy it. This is my universe and try to see if you like it.

-If you're confused about a chapter, then feel free to ask me something. Hey, I don't bite! Like seriously, I only bite on cakes. XD

-There would be violence, but I dont tolerate them. Keep safe people.

-If you dont like cliche then ill warn tou from this chapter that this book has a lot of cliches going on, so if you dont mind, well read... *smiles showing her teeth*

UPDATE: BOOK IS UNDER EDITING PROCESS. THERE WILL BE ADDITIONAL CHAPTERS SO JUST KEEP A EYE FOR IT :)

*The story is cliche and cringe-worthy if you don't mind.*

Go on, you can read now...

All Rights Reserved © 2016
code_writer's Wrong Number From Jace