Now, I Know Why...

Now, I Know Why...

"Class, next week will be our Halloween party." the whole classroom erupted with cheers from students who were excited for next week's party. It would happen on school gym, but you know as for these people, they're excited to show off their outfits, since it's Halloween.

And just like that, the bell rang, and everyone stood up on their chairs to get out of this place. But even before I manage to make my legs stand, a hand holds my shoulder, stopping me and taking a glance of who was it.

Jace. That's why my shoulders were heating up. Damn.

"What?" I managed to ask, hoping that it didn't stutter because of his face distracting my thoughts.

"I have a plan to finally get revenge on Henry..." he whispered to my ear, his breath tickling the inside of my ear, and I immediately bit my lip to keep myself from letting out a giggle.

I followed him outside, and noticed students were taking glances at us, scared glances at us. Wow, is Jace that scary than Halloween?

We went to the cafeteria counter to but two burgers and 2 bottled waters and finally sat on one of the tables.

"What's your plan exactly?" I asked him, before taking a bite at my burger.

"This halloween party, I want to make him confess, confess that he's a drug dealer."

I almost choke out of my burger, hearing that Henry's a 'drug dealer'. What?

"What? How do you know?"

"Some sources..."

I gave him a 'tell-me-the-truth' stare, and he gave up, raising his hands in defeat, and gulping his burger.

"Alright. I had to beat the crap out of his friend, and he confessed that he was a drug dealer, I asked about the warehouse, and he said that it is a drug den."

"But how come it has CARS, intead of machines or somesort to make drugs?"

"That question my dear, is left unanswered."

"Wait, when did this beating happened exactly?"

"Yesterday, his friend was a neighbor of mine, so I had him when he bought some 'sticks' at a nearby convinience store and had to drag him to an empty corner of the street."

"Man, I don't wanna mess with you anymore..."

"Yep, you already did."

I gulped, what did I do to this man?

"You messed up my heart."

And there goes his cheesy lines. He better stop that or he'll be looking for more trouble.
. . . . . . .

"So, reporting projects are due tomorrow, I'll remind everyone. You can all get out now." Ms. Filch announced, and I heard many 'sighs' from students who didn't like doing projects on her subject History because...she likes our sources to be from books, not the internet.

LAME!

We can't even pretend that we didn't search our info on the web 'cause she will get help knowing the truth through our IT staff on the school, Mr. Dixon will search anything on the web for that info we got, even if it's similar or some sort. DAMN.

So, for this day I had to be late. We went to the library with Lauren and Paul, my other partner for reporting and i'll be damned when...

Oh yeah, because this is everyone's history subject, which means, everyone's here on the library. ARGHH!