Caught-Red Handed, Literally

It's been days, 3 days spying Henry every morning. After that of course we would seperate ways to go study in school. I have to be with Lauren, and he has to be with Lance, his bestfriend who's by the way, my neighbor. A guy who looks like a spanish brute.

Yeah, he has a Spanish accent and looks, but definitely muscular and tall. Damn, don't want to hit that guy.

It's Wednesday, nothing special in particular, but of course i'm waiting for our school's annual Halloween party, which is on a few days. Lunch break, and I got a stale hamburger to eat.

"Are you gonna finish that?" Lauren asks, looking at my half-eaten burger, but my eyes only on my phone.

"I don't think so..."

"Is there something...bothering you?"

"Nah, there's not--"

I was cutoff by my phone's vibration on my pockets. Oh well, Jace's calling.

"Who's calling?" she asks again, seeing the man silhouette on the screen.

"I...don't know." I lie, obviously that works because I didn't add this number on my phonebook, so it remains unknown.

"Can I excuse myself for a minute or so..." I say, getting up from my seat, and went out of the cafeteria, to the outside, and finally answering the call.

12:36 - Sixth Call
Audrey < Jace

"Hey Drey?"

"What?"

"Guess what? We'll sneak out later at night..."

"Say what?!"

"You heard me, we'll sneak out inside."

"Jace, there's no other entrance on that warehouse, we've already look for any possible ways that we cou--"

"We have, the small window on the back..."

"It's closed, how in--"

"No, it's open. I can smell paint from there..."

"How come I never knew that?"

"When I dropped you off earlier, I came back, taking a closer look at it and my nose got clogged by the extreme smell of paint."

"Oh, alright."

"So, later, after class."

-BEEP-

Okay, so we would have to sneak out, again on that middle-of-the-forest warehouse. After Class. Great, another dangerous sneak out with Jace.

Because of that though, I got distracted on class, and I forgot every single thing Mr. Colton discussed, my English teacher. Well, should I tell him 'Sir, I don't remember anything you discussed because the bad boy and me had to sneak out to this freaky warehouse where we had to go inside to see what a student of yours, Henry is hiding' but I have my reasons, because I let myself volunteer in this whole charade.

So much for that.

'RIIIIING!'

Okay, the bell rang, class dismissal, get out of room, wait for school gates but sees Jace with his Audi outside. That was easy.

"Drey! Come on in!" he yells at me, with a smirk.

Oh man.

"Yeah, yeah, suit yourself Sherlock."
. . . . . . .

"We'll take the other way around..." Jace whispers, as he leads the way though a thicket. We round the warehouse, until we saw the small window he's been talking about. It looks like...a small window?

"Go up there?"

"Why would I Jace?"

"Your body is small, you can fit in there..." so he's checking me out huh?

"Suppose I can 'fly' up there? How can I even go peek or at least enter when I can't get in the entrance?"

Jace shrugs and gives me a mischievous smirk, as we get closer to the window. The back of the warehouse is...a forest. Luckily, only this part of the warehouse isn't guarded by some bearded dudes.

We stayed in our crouched positions, oh man, that window is so high up there. When coast is clear, we slowly stood up, and dusted off our butts from dirt.

"So, how Jace?"

He pointed his back, and turned around. He intertwines his fingers and holds it on his back. Oooooh...

"You'll enjoy this huh, bad boy?"

"Yeah, your butt under my backneck? Sure..." I roll my eyes, but finally stepped a foot on her hand, and held his sturdy shoulders, to support my other foot, and I raised it, only to sit my butt, on the back of his neck.

I can see his smirk got wide.

"I'll lean up a bit on the wall, so you go peek on the window, okay?"

"Alright, just keep me still."

"Your butt IS still, hmm..."

"OW!" he winces in pain, kicking him hard on the stomach

"Just keep your mouth shut!" I warned.

He slowly leans to the hard wall, letting my eye access the inside of the dark warehouse. The first thing I see were...cars? There are cars everywhere, and a white truck close to the window where I'm looking at.

There are a few people, or guards roaming around the warehouse, talking nonsense, well, talking about women and alcohol.

Jeez...

"What can you see?"

"I see so many cars in here..."

"Strange..."

"I can agree to that."

"You can bring me down now..."

He slowly ducks, letting me step to the dirt, and finally letting him stand.

"There are cars in there that are on lifts, I think..."

"I'm not even sure of that is theirs..."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not concluding to anything, but maybe they're stolen?"

"Yeah, but we can never be sure..."

"Let's go ba-" I cut myself, noticing that my hands were very sticky.

"Oh dammit..." I whisper, seeing my hands with red paint. I look up, and the windows are freshly painted with red paint.

"Oh Sh-t, you got paint all over your palm." he whispers, his mouth forming an 'O'.

"What's the big deal though?"

"They're maybe traps...Let's get out of here..." and with that, we ran as fast as we can to get out of the forest, and back to the road. We ran a few blocks, finding his black Audi, and rode off to my house.
. . . . . .

"Thanks..." I say, before hopping off the car, and went inside my house. I opened the door, but I froze, seeing father on my front.

I'm freaking dead.

"Drey, you are caught red-handed..." he says in a venomous tone.

"...literally!" he bursts out laughing, and I look on my hands.

Oh yeah, I got red hands. I got a glance back on the door, but Jace's car wasn't there anymore. Phew! That was a close one!

[This part done. Merry christmas to you all, as this chapter is posted on 12.24.16.]