Spilling It All Out On Audrey

Jace // Romeo

I held the cigar with two fingers, and plastering my dry lips with a mischievous smirk. His lips twitched with fear, he knows what's gonna happen.

“Question number 1, the warehouse is a drug den you say, but how in the world I didn't see drugs in there?”

“How should I know? I never went to that basement myself.”

My smirk widens. I wish he knows what he's into.

He screams in pain as a place the cigarette butt on his right shoulder. His skin spews out red liquid, and I slowly shove back the cigar on my lips, inhaling smoke. A small, circular burnt skin leaves his shoulder, as he hiss in pain.

Now he realizes who' he's messing with.

“Alright, alright dude, I'll spill!” he cries, the muscles on his thigh tightens, as he tries to endure the third-degree burn I gave him.

“I told you answering would be nice...”

“Henry has the drugs...on the basement.” he says between breaths.

Under his basement? How?

“And where is that, Romeo?”

“He says he keeps it under the basement, the door being one of the car lifts in there.”

I nod, realizing I didn't check the lifts, clever Henry...

So clever...

“Do you know, who's...Griffin? The guy who wears a black suit, and a fedora?”

“That guy, is his boss, Henry's his right hand...” he confess, spewing little blood from his mouth.

“So, they do...operations? How do you even know all of this?”

“He tells us friends, but I know he plans to destroy you Jace, you broke him...”

I placed the butt of my cigarette to his left shoulder now, hearing another scream of pain from his raspy, dry throat.

“I have no plans to die, so you say he better prepare.” I warn, inhaling the smoke, the tobacco.

And oh yeah, don't tell anyone about this...”

“Or what Jace?”

“I could do the same fate as I did to you to your...Juliet.”

He gulped, I noticed his adam's apple bobbed up and down. I took my pocket knife from my pockets and cut the ropes that tie his arms and legs.

“Bye Romeo...” I left the room, and finally got in my Audi to go home. My father isn't home, hopefully.

And by the time I got in our house garage, I ran upstairs and showered, changed to my black boxers, get to my comfy bed.

Ringing Aubrey's number... After a few seconds...

Seventh Call – 10:24 PM
Jace > Audrey

“Hey Jace!”

“Greeting me now, sexy?”

“- - -”

“Um...Sorry. Anyway, the warehouse, I was going to tell you--”

“By any chance, did you or did you not beat up a guy at this time?”

“Why do you ask?”

“You are breathing so heavy, I can hear it.”

“You sure you aren't thinking of any ideas?” I imagine her rolling her eyes off.

“Of course you idiot.”

“Yes, I did.”

“Jace, I TOLD you were doing the revenge thing WITHOUT violence...”

“I guess, bad boys break the rules.”

“Oh yeah. So what now? Spill the beans...”

“Sure, a guy named Romeo, is a friend of Henry. He was the guy who I beat up last time, but this night, I got him again, on an street fight. I won, and I definitely sort of...tortured him to let info spill.”

“Street fights...oh bad boys. Wait, you what?!”

“Sort of tortured. No worries, I just made a small, circular scar on both his shoulders that made him speak.”

“...Oh! You burnt him with your cigarettes, did you?”

“Lucky guess Sheriff!”

“Oh god, you're crazy!”

“Crazy for you, I am...”

“- - -”

“Look, I ditched school to be able to visit the warehouse, with your father. Then, when we got there, a guy named Griffin sees him and had their little reunion, after that he said it was HIS warehouse and we came out, clean. No machines and no whatsoever things related to drugs."

“Woah, that's a lot to take in.”

“Then, I suspect that there would be a basement for drugs on that warehouse as for Romeo said...”

“Did he have a Juliet?” she asks, which made me chuckle for the moment.

“Unfortunately yes, which I made as a threat if he doesn't spill.”

“Next time Jace, please no violence...”

“I'll think about it.”

“No, do it.”

“- - -”

“Jace, I don't want you hurting people because of your silly revenge on Henry, even Henry himself.”

“Even though he strangled you, and if I hadn't showed up and punched his face, you could have died? Audrey, I have to...”

“You know what I mean, Jace. I just...hate it, that's all. My dad's been holding guns, and you know he always beats up bad guys, I'm fed up...”

“I-I'm sorry, I never knew how you felt, you never told me anyway.”

“Now I did, can I trust you?”

“I can't promise, Sheriff”

“- - -”

-HANGS UP-

Oh damn. I hurt her so bad. I need to make it up to her. Wait, as if I'm treating her as a girlfriend?

Well, I just discovered: I like her.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =