Where's the Truth?

Where's the Truth?

Jace's POV

The warehouse, it's a drug den. I knew Henry was hiding something, I just couldn't figure it out. I didn't attend class, 'cause I'm hoping to find more info on this warehouse they're going to get busted today. You know why?

I saw him standing, standing on front of Audrey's house. I know he's planning something on her, just because I let her join on my revenge against him. He really needed to pay for what he did to me, he just really needs to. I know she said that we'll do it, without violence, but I can't keep myself from punching a straight blow on his face. I'm just so angry of him...

And now I have to ditch school to find outh the truth regarding the drug den to the warehouse.

I got to go on Eastman's Police Office to confirm if this warehouse is legally built and who are the owners of them, 'cause I'm not taking a second chance of falling into his devious traps, like he did to me.

Apparently, this isn't a good day too...

Sheriff Malor.

First Convo
Jace -- Sheriff John Malor

“U-umm...sir?”

“Yes, and may I...” he trailed off, seeing my slightly bruised face and of course, he knew me already.

(Sighs) What do you want Mr. Mitchell?”

“I...want to...file a report...”

“For what?”

“I'm suspecting a warehouse somewhere on this place, where it is claimed to be a drug den..”

“Where did you get this information, may I ask?”

“From a friend.”

He raises an eyebrow, obviously not believing my statement, considering I have some past 'cases' on him, and specially, my father. He stands up from his seat, and gestures his hand to follow him on his car.

He sat on the driver's seat, and I sat on the shotgun, turning the keys on, the car comes to life, as he took another glance at me.

“An address?”

“I'm not actually sure, 'cause this warehouse is found on this forest, but I can lead the way.” I confess, keeping my straight face, avoiding to smirk on him as he is scary.

“You better not messing with me, Mitchell.”

We finally drove off, and went to the warehouse, as I lead the Sheriff the way to it. I just want to make sure that Henry's friend told me the truth, pretty sure I left those deep scars on his face for the truth. Look, I'm not really into having 'sweet' revenges as they call it, but Audrey joined the plan, and everything in my head screwed up.

I didn't know dialing her number in the middle of the night would change everything.

We stopped near the trees that lead the way to the house itself. We walked all the way through the tall grass and muddy pathway, and finally, stood in front of the warehouse. As soon as the two bearded guards saw Sheriff, they froze in their position, and exchanged scared faces.