The Halloween Party

The Halloween Party

Let's get the speakers BANG!

The loud sound coming from the speakers hanging on the corners of the school gymnasium is literally popping out my eardrums out, well, that isn't worst than a guy threatening a certain someone and literally strangled you at a dark alleyway.

Speaking of which, since I heard the convo between them 3 days ago, I watch their every move, but never dared to listen into one of them. Jace had been careful too, and spends his time alone, but of course, I told him to use defense when he's in trouble.

But in that three days, nothing happened. So far, I haven't seen Henry's friends, and himself on the party. They weren't seen.

So here I am, in the party, dressed as a vampire girl, from my black cape, and plastic white fangs that itches my gums too much, and salivating any second. It's been 30 minutes, but I'm that girl, standing near a table with punches and snacks, while Lauren is with Trenton Skye, her costume as a zombie, so as Trenton. And he's courting her. Wish her luck then, leaving me here on this table, talking to myself with these pink-colored punches.

A second later, a boy approaches me in delight, also wearing plastic fangs.

“Hey Jac-shcch--” I greet him but my 'fangs' muffled out my voice. I embarrass myself, again.

He removes his fangs first before speaking.

“Hey! You enjoyin' or getting your eardrums to pop?!” he yells, to let me hear what he's saying because of the loud music. I nod, as he  grabs my wrist, pulling me outside the gym, and now were in the outside.

“My gosh, the music's so loud!”

“Yeah, I know...Want a punch?”

“Yes, make sure it's not spiked!”

“Hey, this is school!” he whines, but nevertheless, he comes back to the gymnasium, getting me a drink. For a meanwhile, I turn on my phone to text Dad to tell him that I would be home late, I also told him to pick me up on school at 9 pm (since the party started 7pm) and we go to the warehouse, before the dance which is at 10:30.  I removed my mask, to see the phone screen better.

Just as I was done, I felt a little sting of pain shot through my neck, felt something that traveled off my nerves as my vision got blurry.

My mind floated off in the middle of reality, and fantasy, as my legs go weak, and I stumble, keeping my balance. I wanted to shout, but my lungs gave up, and soon, my world becomes pitch black, and the last thing I saw was my head leaning in the concrete, and a black boot on my eye.

The last thing I felt was a cold hand, as it grips on my right arm.

Jace's POV

Jace // Lincoln

“Hey man!” Lincoln greets me, even though we aren't close.

“Heey...”

“So, you and um...”

“and?”

“Audrey? You too dating?”

“No! We...aren't.”

“I see you too everyday on her house dude, every morning, I'm his neighbor...”

Wow. A way to embarrass a bad boy...and announcing that he's her neighbor.  I'm also shocked he could talk to me, this is a real man.

“Yeah, yeah, see you!” I dismissed, going to the table to get Audrey a punch, when...

“Jace...” a girl whispered in my ear. I turned around, and my eyes saw this freaking girl again.

“Zoe?” 

Jace // Zoe

“Jace! I thought I'll never see you ag--”

“Yeah, I'm thinking the same, which I really like instead of seeing your petty face in here.”

“Oh, don't be harsh...baby, you're too feisty. What, that sheriff's daughter influenced you already? God, your turning to a pipsqueak!” she says, running her hand through her long brown hair, with curly ends. 

“Maybe, at least I won't be a man whore around you...” I smirked, which makes her angry.

“ (gasps) how could you Jace?!”

“I don't know Zoe, maybe complicating things with my ex-best friend would answer your question...”

“Jace, you know I LIKED you in the first place, not him...”

“That doesn't mean, you have to kiss me in front of him! And plus, I never liked you in the first place, I told you when you sat with me at the cafeteria last time, and what did you do? Slapped me in front of everyone, and next day, you came back, saying sorry. You're crazy!”

“Well, I'm only crazy for you...” I felt the sense of Deja vu to that statement, saying the same thing over Audrey.

“Look, why are you here Zoe?”

“For you”

“Sorry, I ain't available anymore!”

“What?! Because 'that' girl took your heart Jace? You're only MINE Jace, MINE! Well, she will be gone anyway...”

“What do you mean?” I ask, her eyes avoiding my gaze, her lips thinned, not wanting to answer my question. I grip her both arms, making her winced in pain, as I tightened my grip.

Spill it, Zoe.

“Better spill it Zoe, what do you mean by that?” I ask, whispering it with darkness in my own tone, making her squeal.

Henry's got your girl, sooner or later, you can greet her goodbye!”

“Oh...Shoot!” I bolted up to the crowd of people socializing with other. I got a look on Lauren, but she wasn't with Audrey. I ran to the outside, and she wasn't there.

I saw her cellphone in the pavement, with her wallpaper. She, her dad and her mom, I'm assuming, smiling at the camera, at the beach. Luckily there were no one outside, no, it's not, 'cause Henry got her, and all in that...

I regret letting her join my revenge.

Her phone wasn't pass-coded, so I got to her contacts, but taking a big gulp fist, tapping the icon of her Dad's picture.

A Night Call – 10:37 pm
Jace > Sheriff John Malor

“Audrey, what is it?”

“Sir, I--”

“Audrey? Who is this and where did you get my daughter's cellphone?”

“Sir, this is Jace, and I am going to tell you that, you're daughter is kidnapped.”

“What?!”

“I saw her phone on the concrete outside the gymnasium, and I'm assuming a guy I know took her.”

“Where is she?”

“I might know, sir. See me at the gymnasium, maybe get backup too.”

“Thanks kid, oh god, my daughter...”

-HANGS UP-

After pacing on the front of gymnasium, a van parked right in front of me, and Audrey's dad, got out quickly. He looked at me with worried look, and he noticed my worried looks too. There was another car, on the van, following it, and saw the blue uniform men, looking at him.

“Where could he be kid?”

“The warehouse I showed you last time...” I answer, his hand clenched, but he sighs, and got in  on his car.

“Get in!” he yells, as I got in beside the driver's seat. He drove off at the school campus, and leading me to that dark forest of the amazons to see her again.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =