Talk With The Bad Boy

2:25 pm -- First Convo
Audrey -- Jace

I kept pinching myself, reminding my brain that this isn't a dream. I know I can talk so harsh over the line, but how about when I see him in person? You know how I describe his lips and my hormones started acting up in weird ways.

It is already 2:25, but I'm already standing on front of Starbucks. I entered, then again, the smell of caffeine lingered in my nose that makes my mind relax. I sat on the chair near the counter, seeing no Jace everywhere.

Just as I said that, he showed up on the entrance, wearing a tshirt with cool designs, and denim jeans, his eyes wandered around, looking for me obviously. When his eyes finally found mine, he smirks and sits at the opposite chair of the table.

His face were covered with sweat, which I find...hot? My god, why did I said that? There are bad-aids on his lower chin, his lower lip and his left eyebrow.

"Done checking me out?" he asks, and his smirk widens.

"Yeah, I am." I reply sarcastically, and roll my eyes.

"So, about the kidnap--"

"Shh!! Do you even know what you're saying Audrey?" he shushes me, and lifts a finger to put it on my lips, stopping me from talking.

"Alright. I'm sorry..." I whisper, enough to be only heard by him.

"I'll order, then we'll talk..." he said, as he got up from his seat, ordered coffees on the counter, and a minute later, he holds 2 cups of Frappe Latte.

"Here's yours." he hands me the cup, and I took it, appreciating the free drink.

"Why did you chose Starbcks as a place we could talk?" he asked, eyebrows raised waiting for my answer.

"Jace, I do not want to talk to you on a place where we could be alone. I dunno what you can do to me. Better safe that sorry." I raise my hands in the air, making a 'surrender' gesture at him.

"Oh yeah, nice to think of that. With that sexy body of yours, I think you made the right decision."

ROLLING MY EYES...

"Haha, very funny Jace." I comment, but I feel my cheeks heating up as my coffee temperature.

Why now?

He clears his throat and runs a hand on his black hair, making me nervous. He knows we're going to have a serious talk right this second, about his kidnapping.

"So, why kidnap a girl and even beat up the guy?"

"Listen, I don't like Henry at all, I hate him. He had done so many things that he should regret."

"Liiiike?"

"Let's just say it involves emotional stuff, and my girl." he confesses. I nodded, letting him continue.

"So, all I'm asking to him is he kneel to his knees and say 'I'm really sorry Jace, I'm a f-king bastard, and I'm stupid'. Right after that, is the beating part. But he won't budge..." he exhales and combs his hair with his hand, out of frustration.

I analyzed some things on my brain to think of something, a way to release Rachel, but he gets what he wants, without violence involved. I'm not going to say this to father. I don't know, but I'm having this feeling that I would solve this case, this thing that made him, him. This bad boy image. I didn't know him when I started high school, but when I turned my 3rd year, he is known as the dark, bad boy, and I'll know why.

"Jace, I can't believe I'm saying this but..."

"You like me and you want to kiss me now?" he jokes, and chuckles after seeing my bloody red cheeks.

"Jace!"

"Okay, okay, ears listening..."

"I'll help you get revenge on Henry..."

His face lightens up, and his smirk turns to a smile, that I hadn't seen, till now. He's literally killing me now.

"Really? Y-you'd do that Audrey"

"Yeah, but you have to release Rachel first..."

"But she would tell the poli--"

"No, she won't. I'll call you later to talk to her, just makes sure she gets out good."

"Your wish is my command, Grandma. I promise..."

Huh? He follows. This is going good, except for the jokes. My nerves seemed to relax itself, knowing Jace can be civil.

"Would you stop calling me names?! First sheriff, then Grandma? You're crazy!" I complain, crossing my arms, avoiding his eyes.

"Woah, Sorry, I'm just kidding there, you're cute when you're feisty. I like that!"

I raised an eyebrow, making a remark on another flirt he said, making him raise his hands in surrender.

"How would I be sure that you'll release Rachel?"

He gets up from his seat and leans his face on mine, our noses inches away from touch.

"Audrey, I may be using drugs and got to fights a lot, but I never break a promise." he whispers, his breath tickles my nose, smelling caffeine from it.

"You realized that you just confessed yourself to a daughter of a sheriff..."

"And I realized how beautiful you are, looking at you in this distance." he smiles, showing his perfect teeth like its a model from Colgate. My eyes looked from the side, seeing some people caught our attention.

My stomach churned hard, as my cheeks got into a darker shade of red, well, how about the color of blood, that describes it. My lungs lacked oxygen, I can't breath of this feeling. His breath fans my hair, that sends weird tingles around my body. Oh man, I hate to admit but i'm kind-of loving the feeling. I'm not understanding why I'm having this feeling when I see his angelic looks.

"Call you later, sexy." he leaves the building, bringing the coffee with him.

He calls me sexy...That's it, I'm out...

[Okay, I don't promote drugs and violence so please don't do such. Vote or comment if you like the chapter!]