Authors Note

Ok, Diabolik lovers......we finally got there. I'm concerned about a lot of things to properly write about this franchise. I haven't really watched it all the way through, I just stuck around for the eye candy. The plot seems like it could be better. Not that I'm complaining but the entire anime just seems to be Yui being bitten by the brothers. I initially got tired of the lack of pace in the plot. I'm not sure if the Sakamaki's and the Mukami's go to the same school or what the name of the school is. Not trying to call anyone out but the brothers just keep moping around in their past and I feel they could be much better characters with better personalities. Honestly the only one that has a right to be a huge ass hole is basically Laito...and maybe Kanato and Ayato but still. Plus if I were one of the brother's I wouldn't want to share a girl, I'd go and get my own. Don't even get me started on Yui. She's so weak and when it comes to weak characters, there's a limit but she doesn't seem to have one. She doesn't even try to defend herself....at least not effectively. I bet if one of them wanted to rape her, she'd just lie there and let them. I don't hate the anime but I know it could have had better potential. I feel that I can put in some justice for Laito. Some stories fail to dig deeper into what Laito is really all about. He isn't completely hopeless. I'm sure I can make this story work. I don't want to feel like I'm giving you all an earful so let the story begin.