Chapter 18 ( Stranger than Strange)

Reader's P.O.V.

I stood in front of the stove, stirring around the still uncooked food in pots and pans. I wore a red apron so I wouldn't stain my clothes.I didn't know what Laito liked to eat so I tried sticking to the basics. Toast, bacon, eggs, things that pretty much everyone likes. I also looked around the kitchen and saw that I had ingredients for macaroons so I decided to bake make some of those as well. The macaroons were the most difficult to make. When it comes to baking them, you have to be careful with them, They crack easily. There's  nothing wrong with cracked macaroons but they looks so much better when they are smooth and perfect. When I did take them from the oven, the multicolored macaroons had filled the kitchen with their sweet aroma.

I held the tray of macaroons with a set of oven mitts that matched my apron. I nearly dropped the tray of colorful macaroons when I felt Laito arms wrap around me from behind.

Laito: Oh, you made my favorite.

He said happily before he basically attacked the tray of macaroons. They were still very hot but that didn't seem to bother him as he put one into his mouth. From there, Laito and began to have a very nice breakfast together. I decided to try a macaroon for myself. I was never really one for sweets but these little cakes where perfect to have for tea or a tea party in general. I grabbed a pink one and had it half way into my mouth before Laito came up to latch onto the other end of the macaroon. He was kissing me with the macaroon between us. It began to melt and saliva began to accumulate during the kiss. Laito didn't stop until he had ate every last bit of the soggy macaroon from my mouth. He left me drooling and panting after.

Once Laito had placed his lips on mine, I was already craving him. I practically latched ono him, wrapping my legs around his waste as our kisses got more rough my the second. Laito then picked and proceeded to carry me out of the kitchen.

Time skip.....

I didn't know what time it was when I woke up. I lost my glasses somewhere along the line. Looking around the room I discovered I was sitting on Laito lab in one of my comfy chairs, lying on his chest with my back against him. It wasn't often that he slept but he was definitely asleep now. Looking down, I saw I was in nothing more than Laito's white shirt with the rest of hour clothes strewn across the room, though Laito still had on his pants. I squinted at the floor. I spotted my classes across the room. I got off of Laito softly, not wanting to wake him. My body ached but it was a bad ache.

I staggered across the room, bending slightly to pick up my glasses and put them on my face. Looking around the room, I started to go around and pick up our belongings. When I spotted Laito's hat, examining it. It was rather nice, I wonder where he got it....

Without thinking, I tried it on. As soon as I did, I heard Laito rustling behind me. He put his hands on my waste, pulling back onto his lap.

Laito: You look so sexy with my hat that I think I'll let you wear for a while.

Laito said before his hands began to roam over my body again. I could feel myself starting to giving into him. I immediately tried to fight his influence over me, biting my lip to keep in my moans. I knew my fight wasn't going to last long but thankful I was saved by time. Noticing the clock on the wall, my eyes widen when I saw it was nearly time for us to go to school. Whipping my head towards the window, I saw it was night time. Had time flown by this fast? Laito and I were more engrossed into each other than we realized.

Dr. (Y/n): Laito, there's no time, we have to get ready for school.

I say, quickly getting up from him before he could change my mind.

Laito: I'd rather play with you (Y/n)-chan.

Dr.(Y/n): I can't be late.

Laito: You won't even take a day off for me?

He said as he quizzed my bottom, making me jump slightly.

Dr.(Y/n): N-no! I'm a Doctor, it doesn't work that way.

I say before swatting his hands away.

Laito: Fine, but in return you have to make love to me where ever and however I want.

Dr.(Y/n): W-what! But-

Laito wasn't taking an objection and placed a finger over my lips.

Time skip...... ( At school)

Sakamaki's P.O.V.

Ayato: Is Laito getting out of the Doctor's car?

Reiji: Looks like he is.

Reiji said, adjusting his glasses for a better look.

Ayato: Don't tell me he's trying to bang the Doctor now. What is wrong with him, she's got to be like 50 years old or something.

Reiji: She's probably just being nice Ayato.

Ayato: It's not good to just "be nice" with Laito, he always wants something in return.

Yui: Maybe he just looks up to her.....like a mother.

Ayato: Have you forgotten his relationship with his own mother. Just shut up Yui.

Subaru: who cares, move out of the way so I can go inside of the building already.

Subaru said before getting out of the limo as Shu sat observing everyone.

Kanato: I've never met the doctor.

Reiji: Most of us haven't.

Kanato: Still, I'm sure she's not dumb enough to give me a bitter drink instead of a sweet one, neh, Teddy?

Kanato said angrily as he glared at Yui.

Ayato: Laito has been acting strange lately....

Ayato said before looking in the direction of Dr.(Y/n) and Laito who were chatting a bit in the parking lot by her car. It was long before they spotted the brothers limo from across them. Dr. (Y/n) pointed at them before she and Laito gave welcoming waves.

Reader's P.O.V.

Dr.(Y/n): So those are all of your brothers. I haven't met the rest of them but I want to one day.

Laito: The feeling wouldn't be mutual for them, they'd be jealous of how I have you while they are stuck with pathetic Yui.

Dr.(Y/n): She's basically your prisoner and livestock, I'm assuming.

Laito: And sadly she can't even play that role right.

As mean as it was, I couldn't resist laughing.