Chapter 7 ( Consultation)

Laito's P.O.V.

I had never planned on coming back here so soon but I couldn't pass up an opportunity to have (Y/n) alone, it was way too tempting. My amusement seems to never be satisfied when she was around and rather unexpected things seems to happen between. Thinking that I wouldn't let such an incident get in my way, I turned back to (Y/n), expecting to see a flushed faced but her face was angry and upset.

Dr.(Y/n): What is the matter with you? Was that some sort of prank. I don't appreciate you acting in such a way towards me. Your actions were highly inappropriate.

She said as she fixed her glasses.

Dr.(Y/n): I want you to leave.

She didn't wait for a response before pushing me out the door herself. I rather enjoyed the contact and didn't mind her need to get rid of me.

Dr.(Y/n): Out! Out! Out!

She said repeatedly before closing the door behind me. In the heat of the moment, it was short lived. I needed to fill my need for this woman and while, no girl would satisfy me more than (Y/n) herself, they would be what I needed to quench my desire for her in the meantime. I began prowling the school for an easy target before setting my eyes on a lone girl in the library. It didn't take much for me to reel her in before we proceeded to have sex in the back of the library. Before I could even finish with her, I heard Ino's voice behind me.

Ino: Laito!!!

She yelled as I glanced back slightly to see her teary eyes before she ran away. Good riddance, I thought. Looking down at the red faced girl beneath me, I tried imagining (Y/n) but it did work, a girl like this could never compare to a woman like (Y/n). I just couldn't wait to have (Y/n) because then the need for her will have died.

Time skip......

Reader's P.O.V.

It was lunch time and I sat at my desk, eating the lunch I packed from home which mostly consisted of vegetables since I forgot to finish packing it before scooping it up and taking it with me. Although some people may think as a doctor, all I eat is healthy foods which is partly true but even I like a good pizza or cake every now and then. I sighed at my lunch. Looking down at my shoes for a split seconds, I saw another pare of shoes stop in front of mine before looking up in surprise.

Dr.(Y/n): Mom!

Mom: Look at this. You call that a lunch. It makes you look like a sad single woman, or wait I forgot you are a sad single woman. Do you expect to carry healthy grandchildren if your body is starving because all your feeding it is grass all the time? Eat some meat especially lots of fish. Fish is brain food! If your fat maybe you can finally get a husband. The least you can do is make me a grandma before I die waiting on you.

She yelled at me. By this time I dropped by bento onto the floor, spilling it's contents and backing up rather abruptly. I closed my eyes for a split before opening them and mother was no where to be seen in the room. My heart was beating fast as I tried to even my breathing.

Dr.(Y/n): She's not there.....it wasn't real....your just imagining her again....

I said in between breathes. This happened often and yet it still surprises me. I wouldn't say I was traumatized but my childhood wasn't the kind you'd expect. Mother was always tough on me and still is but for good reason and yet she always manages to creep into my mind and terrorize me for my current life for what I didn't have that everyone else did, a husband or kids. I know she wasn't there in this room with me but she felt so real and all her ridicule felt real too.

Putting a hand to my head, I looked down at the mess of food on the floor before cleaning it. While cleaning up my mess, I couldn't help but think about Laito and the way he was acting towards me earlier. He's such a weird kid. Does he think what he did was funny? I'm not about to lose my job because of him. When he's around, even though we really don't know each other, I don't feel safe around him at all. He feels more like a predator. It just bothers me. I'll try to avoid him as much as I can.

Time skip.....

I spent the remaining lunch time alone. I sat slouching in my swivel chair, spinning around in it, or using the walls or anything nearby to push myself around as I went about the room when I was lazy. I also played my own version of darts, heavily taping a paper to the wall and throwing needles into it until they practically stuck into the wall. It's a rather hard trick that I learned after dealing with violent patients. Instead of risk of getting to close, I managed that throwing the needle fro a distance in order to cam them down was much safer. In my field, you have to always find another solution to every problem.

I did that for a while before jumping back onto my phone. I don't know why I went to my contacts but it only further increased my loneness, seeing hw the only contacts I had were my parents and work number and to be honest I didn't call my parents much.

Eventually, I found myself laying on my desk with my head hanging off the edge. I didn't even realize that I was starting to drift off to sleep. Before too long, I woke up abruptly to the sound of my office door slamming open It was Ino who had barged in and tears poured out of her eyes like a running faucet. It didn't take long for me to realize what was troubling her. I was sure that this was Laito's doing.