Chapter 3 ( Blonde Sided)

Reader's P.O.V.

Upon finding my office, I instantly knew I was at the right door when I saw my name on the door. I quickly opened it and went in. I gave a sigh of relief. With all those people staring at me, it really stabbed at my confidence. As a doctor you had to have great social skills but I still was lacking in that area which was more of my parents fault. They were pretty tough on me and expected a lot. As an only child, they wanted only the best from me. They even went so far as to choose what I was going to be when I grew up. I was always seeking their approval but it was never enough. I've been doing everything in their favor ever since. Thus I became a Doctor, something I never wanted to be but it was too late to turn back now.....years too late. However, what was more important was the reason I took this smaller job opposed to my previous one which was no doubt better and paid more.

The reason I took a break from the hospital was because iit was a lot of strain on myself. Even though I didn't want to be a doctor, to  my own dismay I had a talent for the medical field. Every hospital wanted to have me, offering to pay large amounts for my expertise. In all actuality it put serious pressure on me. I was constantly working. A doctor never had a break because there was always a medical emergency. I wasn't fit to deal with such expectations so I needed a break. There could handle things without me for a while. They act as if they can't do anything without me but they would always follow up with that " your the head doctor so everything is up to you" bull crap. I had to keep this from Mother and Father, if they found out, they would fly all the way out here to scold me.

I sighed before putting down my bag and med kit on the new desk and looking out the window for a glance outside. I then turned around, observing my office. It was nearly empty, save for all the free supplies provided by the school. I couldn't stand being in such a plain room, so I began setting the office up in my own design as quickly as possible. In the meantime, I knew that once I got settled in, I had a lot more things in here since I'd bring my own equipment if I'm going to be the doctor of this school, I might as well be the best. I moved a few boxes around, looking inside them to see their contents. Some of them were beakers and the sort of things that would be for scientist but I guess you could consider me a scientist and a pharmacist and whole bunch of other things. My knowledge in the medical field was truly something to behold.

Time skip....

About 2 hours later, my office had been thoroughly cleaned and organized as I basically waited for patients that didn't come. Guess no one was getting hurt. I basically lay on my desk playing Candy Crusher and Pokémon Go Getter on my phone. I then sat up on my desk when I thought I heard something go towards the beds of the office. Getting off of the desk I walked towards one of the beds and pulled back the curtains. I was surprised to see a blonde boy with earbuds who appeared to be fast asleep. What confused me more was the fact that he some how got in without my knowledge. A regular person may have run him out for taking up bed space but I merely shrugged and let him sleep. Regardless if he was asleep it was good to know I had some sort of company.

I went back to lying on my desk getting back into playing Candy Crusher. Yes! Candy Cane Combo!!! I didn't know how long I was playing when I noticed a presence near me. It was the blonde haired boy who was sleeping in one of the beds previously. His presence startled me, causing me to fall off of my desk. I quickly got up, trying hard to pretend like I didn't just embarrass myself.

Dr. (Y/n): WHA- YES!? Do you need something?

Shu: Be quiet.....

Dr. (Y/n): B-but I wasn't making any noise.....

I said slightly confused before I looked down at my phone and realized he may have been referring to my phones high volume and my occasional hisses of success and excitement.

Dr. (Y/n): S-So....what's you name.....?

I said a little awkwardly before looking up and nearly going crazy when I realized the boy had just....disappeared out of the room....again he did something without my knowledge.

Dr. (Y/n): O_O......too much Candy Crusher.

I said as I put a hand on my head, trying to give myself an excuse to a very supernatural situation. After putting y phone in my coat pocket I came up with something else to pass my time for lack of patients. I went over to the file cabinet, figuring it would be a good idea to learn of all the illness the student body may have so I know how to be properly prepared.

Scanning through the papers and pulling out the first random page, I came across one student named, Mai Esaki, who was a slight hemophiliac. I'd definitely have to watch out for that. Hemophilia was rare yet very nasty thing to have. I also came across another girl, Ino Itou who had very low iron in her blood. I'd have to give her pills for that. I went about doing this for some time, before taking a break before getting up, collecting the file and turning around. Once again, the blonde haired boy was back in one of the beds. This surprised me once again, making me drop the papers and scrunch up my face at the thought of having to alphabetize them all again. I really wish he'd stop doing that. Though I had a feeling this would become his favorite place to rest.....

I went over to him, in a side shuffle, not wanting to wake him. I studied him with a glare. Thinking he's startling me on purpose for laughs but he did seem like all he truly wanted was sleep. I found myself sitting on the bed next to him, eyeing his earbuds, curious about what type of music he was listening to. Carefully leaning down, I was catching sounds of classical music. I didn't expect him to be the kind of teen who had ears for the classics, that was rare nowadays but very admirable. However, with my hair slightly brushing against the side of his cheek he opened an eye to reveal blue irises looking at me. I panicked before standing up, knowing I was probably coming off as weird which wasn't my intention.

Dr.(Y/n): Sorry.....I'll just....go over there.....

I pointed towards my desk awkwardly before slowly backing away as the blonde boy went back to sleep. Great, now I'm one of those creepy doctors.....-_-