Chapter 17 ( My Diabolik Lover)

Laito's P.O.V.

I felt a warm body rub into me slightly. Turning towards (Y/n), she was still fast asleep, her bare buddy covered by blankets. A single strand of hair stuck to her face and so I brushed it back. I've slept with a lot of woman but never had I felt so strongly towards them as I did with (Y/n) and that's when a horrible realization struck me. I was becoming more attached to her than I realized and if she ever left me, I could only imagine how much it would hurt. I tried getting her out of my head numerous times. Trying to move onto other girls but I would always see (Y/n) in them no matter how hard I tried not too. Love didn't exist, I don't love anyone, I only lusted after (Y/n) and yet I can't believe these lies I tell myself anymore.

I scooted away from (Y/n), sitting on the left edge of the bed. I sat there for a while, confused and thinking to myself. After a few minutes passed by, (Y/n) began to rustle around. Looking at her, I saw she attempted rise but only for a sharp pain to rush through her and cause her to lye back down. She never opened her eyes not that it would help since she had poor vision. She felt around the bed with her hands for a bit, no doubt looking for me. She started to get frantic when she thought I had gone until her hand came upon mine. Content came upon her face as she intertwined her hand with mine.

Laito: Addicted to me already?

I teased. (Y/n) merely squeezed my hand in response.

Laito: I see your sore but satisfied.

Dr.(Y/n): It was wonderful.

She said breathlessly with her eyes still closed. I honestly felt like I could tell (Y/n) anything and before I could stop myself, all I wanted was to share everything with her.

Laito: You know, my first lover was my mother.

I said, looking at (Y/n) in order to find any hint of disgust on her face but she never judge me. As I told her more about my past, she squeezed my hand every so often so that I knew she was listening. I had never told anyone about Cordelia before but I trusted (Y/n), even telling her I was the one that killed her and her response only furthered to surprise me.

Dr.(Y/n): It makes me happy that you trust me enough to tell me something so important, it must be difficult. Mother's shouldn't do those types of things to their kids. I can't begin to imagine how you feel. I don't care who you are, I still like you. I'd don't ever want to leave you, you my best friend Laito, you really are and....I love you.

My eyes widen at her words. Many girls have told me they "love me" before but they where only words to my ears and yet hearing (Y/n) said would make my heart beat if it could. (Y/n) light and even breath indicated she had dosed off. I leaned in to kiss her cheek.

Laito: I love you too, (Y/n)-chan.

Reader's P.O.V.

I found that I had woke up later on in the day, still feeling slightly sore. I stretched slightly before reaching over to the drawer beside my bed to take my birth control pill for the day. Laito walked in right when I was swallowing the pill.

Laito: What's this?

Laito says as he takes the packet of pills from me and reads it.

Laito: I didn't know you take these. Afraid of my seed are you?

Dr.(Y/n): W-what, no, I-I just need them to regulate my monthly cycles.....and you didn't use any protection anyway so......

I was getting a little awkward talking to Laito, knowing I was naked beneath the blankets. I don't know which was more embarrassing, before sex or after.

Dr.(Y/n): Anyway, you probably hungry, I can make you something after I clean up in the bathroom.

I knew I had a little blood and.....other liquids on me.

Time skip.......

I had a permanent blush on my face as I sat in the bath tub. A bath was a good option since I was too sore to stand at the moment. I know I've been naked in front of Laito for the first time already but it was still new and took time to get use to. Meanwhile, Laito was at the bathroom sink, brushing his teeth with MY tooth brush, even when I told him I had extra toothbrushes in the cabinet above the toilet. I continued to scrub myself before Laito pulled back the shower curtain. He immediately joined me in the bath, pinning me down.

He spread my thighs, when I tried to close them, he forced them open before biting into my neck, my body was already aching from the numerous bites from last night. I let out a sharp gasp. Blood from my pierced skin began to mix with the soapy bathwater.

Dr.(Y/n): Laito, I'm still a little sore, be gentle.

The other night I froze up and I felt a little bad that Laito was doing all the work, even though he didn't mind. I hesitated shyly to kiss him as my lips inched forward. I knew Laito found it cute to see my sudden forwardness. Regardless, his lips met mine. The kiss was gentle yet rough at the same time. I tried moving my lips with his but I didn't think I was very good.

Laito had continued to make more marks on me and I thought I'd return the favor and give him some marks for a change. A blush rose to my face as began to sick on Laito neck, bruising it slightly. He began to moan in pleasure. A stinging sensation formed in my lower regions when he slipped into me. I let out a pained shriek.

Laito: (Y/n)-

Dr.(Y/n): It's fine, I like when we're like this.

Laito's P.O.V.

She said as she placed a hand on my cheek. A single tear escaped from her eye and she gave me a smile that could convince me to do anything. I wanted to make love to her until she could barely move. I wanted her to call out my name like it was the only word she knew. I do love you (Y/n) and I want you to know, I want the world to know. I started to thrust into her uncontrollable, (Y/n) gripped the ends of the tub, letting out her beautiful screams. The beautiful scream of my lover.