Chapter 12 ( Love and Lust)

Reader's P.O.V.

Lately, Laito's been acting strange, stranger than usual. Every time I come in for work I always see him making out with a new girl. I don't know what he's trying to do but whenever e saw me coming he would shoot me these looks ad these aren't he usual ones he would give me. Never the less, if he was trying to make me jealous or something, it wasn't working. We aren't together and thus why should I care if he's messing around with all those girls. He always seems annoyed when he saw his actions weren't affecting me and I would enjoy seeing that annoyed look on his face. He could be so confusing sometimes.

Back n my office, I was trying to check on Ino's blood under a microscope. She cam back to school weeks later feeling much better. Though she still expresses much resentment towards Laito and even me after I tried to help her. She seems frustrated that Laito is spending most of his time with me and no doubt she was suspicious and still not over him.

Taking the slide of blood from under the microscope, my body tensed up when I felt cold hands slip under my dress.

Dr.(Y/n): L-Laito, I told you to stop doing that.

I said in a very serious manner as I dropped the glass slide of blood. It shattered when it reached the floor, making blood stain the white floor.

Laito: I'm just trying to surprise you bitch-chan!

Laito said in a very sly voice.

Dr.(Y/n): You can't surprise me when your hands literally feel like you've been soaking them in ice water and stop calling me that.

Laito: But it suits you.

Dr.(Y/n): NO IT DOES NOT! THAT'S SUCH A DISRESPECTFUL WORD, DON'T YOU RESPECT ME AT ALL!?

I say in a whiney voice. Laito merely continued to drag his hand high up my thighs while pressing his chest against my back. He was stronger than me and I could push him away. he had me pinned against him and the counter in front of me. Eventually, his hand snaked it's way up to a very private area of mine that I did not appreciate him touching. I let out a sharp gasp as I hear Laito chuckle mischievously before leaning over to lightly lick my ear lobe. He then turned me around so that I was facing him most likely because he wanted to see my every expression.

Dr.(Y/n): Laito, go do this to someone your own age.

I say, trying to hold him back since he was now trying to kiss me.

Laito: As if I haven't tried. Every girl I see has your face but not your body so why settle for the illusion when I can have the real thing, face and body. Your not as easy to understand as they are. Your interesting and a new kind of excitement.

He said hungrily. Laito had this sparkle in his eye that made him very aggressive but then just as quickly as this situation started, it ended when Laito suddenly backed away, pinching his nose.

Laito: What's that smell, it's awful.

Dr.(Y/n): What are you talking about?

Laito: It smells like Ino's blood. It's even worse.

I then looked down at the floor where I now stood in a small splash of blood.

Dr.(Y/n): H-how did you know that was Ino's blood?

Laito: The stench is everywhere. I don't need any reminder of her.

Laito looked like he was going to be sick and gag any minute. I didn't know what was wrong with him but I cleaned up the blood fro the floor before sorting things out with him.

Dr.(Y/n): Laito, what's going on? There's no way you could have known that was Ino's blood. You could smell it like a blood hound. I that's no coincidence unless you just have a really good sense of smell.

Laito, merely walked up to me, pulling me into his arms before just giving me a very plain answer.

Laito: I'm a vampire.

Dr.(Y/n): Sure........right........of course you are.

I say looking at him with a very angry expression. Did he take me for some kind of idiot?

Laito: Maybe I should show you.

He said before opening his mouth slightly to reveal a pair of sharp pointed fangs. I may have wanted to scream with fright at first before some reason I was overcome with excitement.

Dr.(Y/n): Wow, that's actually pretty cool. Can I touch them?

I didn't even realize what I said until my words had come out already. Laito seemed taken back but my reaction. It was certainly not what he expected and he just stood there, not knowing what to do as my fingers slowly pushed back his lips poking at his pointed teeth. I scrapped my finger with the dagger like points of his fangs and even with my gloved on, blood managed to spill out of the tiny punctured hole. I took off my glove to look at my finger but no sooner had I done that, Laito popped my finger into his mouth and began to suck on in with great need. I was surprised at his actions, wanting to say something to him but could get my words to come out.

Dr.(Y/n): You know this entire time I just thought you had this rare genetics disease. There's one that makes you have the attributes of a vampire and another one that makes you grow fangs.

Laito: That sounds really ridiculous.

Dr.(Y/n): How can you blame me, after all, whenever you talk I can see your pointed teeth, what makes you think no one else can? Your not exactly hiding it well. Everyone else just probably ignores it and don't say anything.

Laito: You seem to be taking this surprisingly well. It would be satisfying if you would scream a little.

He said before latching his mouth back onto my finger. He was sucking much harder and I could feel his tongue swirling around.

Dr.(Y/n): Laito, that's actually starting to hurt.....

I say as Laito still gripped onto me.

Dr.(Y/n): Laito.......why do you like me so much?

Laito: If your trying to be vague about whether I love you or not, it doesn't matter. Love doesn't exist. It's all lust and nothing more.