n i n e

Brad

I wrap my arm securely around her waist and lead her outside. She manages to trip a few times but I do my best to keep her from falling. Her long blonde hair is messy and smells like vodka. Her tight dress keeps riding up and I find myself regretting taking the girls to this party. Not that it was my idea though. Tristan wanted to hang out with her more, he's convinced they're going to be best friends. It was a stupid idea to bring them to a party to spend more time together because as soon as we walked in the door, the boys all had girls latched onto them desperate for attention. I'd had my fair share of female attention before I got bored and left them. It was lucky I'd left though because I found Magenta dancing on a table, boys staring at her with eyes full of lust. I do t really like her much but I didn't want her to do anything she'd regret in the morning. Especially if I had the chance to prevent it.

The air was cool and was nice against my sweaty skin. Magenta trips again and I sigh bending down and hooking my left arm under her legs, my right arm still supporting her back. Her bright blue eyes stared up at me and I had to divert my eyes from her to where I was walking.

"Bradley..."

"Yes?"

"Why are we outside?" She slurs.

"Because you drank to much and need to sober up."

"Oh. What did I drink?"

"You drank alcohol." I roll my eyes.

She gasps. "No that's bad. Alcohol is like poison. It makes people do bad things."

"In your case it made you do stupid things."

"Oh."

I set her down on the grass and pull a water battle I snatched from a counter out of my pocket. I had to check it wasn't vodka though.

"Here drink this." I hand her the opened bottle and she narrows her eyes at it.

"Is that alcohol?"

"No, it's water."

"Ok."

She skulls down half the bottle and I sit watching her every move.
She looks up at me and yawns.

"I'm tired."

"Do you want to leave?"

"No, I'm just going to...fall asleep...fight...here." She yawns dragging out her sentence before collapsing on the grass.

I sigh and take the almost completely empty water bottle from her grasp and throw it on the floor. I once again hook my arms under her les and around her back, carrying her to the side of the house, a quicker and easier escape route.

I text the boys telling them where I'm going and say I'm taking the car.

Tristan
K we'll stay here for the night with Jackie

I place Magenta in the passenger seat careful not to wake her. She shivers in her sleep so I pull off my sweater and guide her arms through the holes and she stops shivering as much. I climb into the driver's seat and turn the car on. Music blares loudly and my heart speeds up and I reach to turn it down. I glance at her sleeping figure to see her still perfectly asleep. I turn the music up so that is playing softly, and quietly sing along.

The drive is long and I find myself glancing at the blonde every few minutes, almost as if to check that she's still there. She always is.

"You're a good singer." She mumbles.

I look over at her startled and see her trying to cradle up into a ball. Within no time, she's back fast asleep and I soon find myself in the familiar streets of our home.

Brad
What's her address?

Tristan replied shortly and I drive to the address he texts me. No cars are home and no lights are on so I assume the house is empty and carry the sleeping girl to her house. Conveniently there's a spare key under the welcome mat and I let myself in. I take in my surroundings, the place is warm and homey. Seeing no bedrooms in the bottom floor I venture upstairs and check each room before finding a room with posters and books and paintings decorating the room. A big M is on the door and I carry her into her room, placing Magenta on her queen sized bed, tucking her under the sheets.

"Goodnight Magenta."

So I decided to do a Brad POV. Thoughts on it? I wanted to kinda show more of him and I feel like I can't really do that as much with Magenta's POV at the moment. So yeah, thanks for reading we got 200 reads!!!