•1• Unimportant Package

Hailee Black's home, Number 12, Grimmauld Place was in shattering mixture of chaos and panic. The announcement of the popular 'The Boy Who Lived', had just been expelled from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardary. Everyone in the Order of the Phoenix was in distress, trying all different ways and solutions to get Harry un-expelled.

The only child of The Chosen One's Godfather, Hailee Black, found it amusing that the famous boy got himself expelled from the school. Hailee understands that the horrid dementors were sent his way, but how, who?

But, in that pretty little head of hers, Harry Potter has always been the 'main conversation' of the school. And him getting himself in trouble, was hilarious, delightful even, since news traveled around fast in the wizarding world. Hailee Black sat upstairs, perpendicular to Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley, on a uncomfortable wooden chair that sat adjacent to the corner of the room, with her black cat perched upon her lap.

The Order was having a meeting downstairs in the dining room, that Hailee and the rest of children in the house wanted to know about. Hailee's father, Sirius Black, was part of The Order. He was a criminal, yes, but he was also a very big supporter of Albus Dumbledore, he made it his life work, he even sold his own house out for The Order. Much to Hailee's dislike and uncomfortableness by having a bunch of strangers or fellow annoying students wondering around in her own home.

Sirius daughter, Hailee, on the other hand, liked more of the Dark Arts or Potions, then trying to stay away from it. The brunette Slytherin would never be a follower of The Dark Lord, though it came across her mind in times of doubt, but being interesting in the Dark Arts and Potions is her passion. 

Hermione Granger let out a sigh of distress, throwing one of her many textbooks to the side of her, "I pray to god that Harry is okay." 

Ron patted her shoulder empathetically. Hailee rolled her eyes at the two, stroking the black kitten on the head gently. All the conversations these people tried to introduce ended up with small talk on Harry Potter, Hailee's best friends/cousins/herself's mortal enemy.

"I'm sure he's fine, Hermione. The other members of The Order are probably already with him." "Or maybe another dementor attacked him," Hailee amusedly stated, smirking. 

Hermione gasped, frowning the features on her face, "How dare you even say that, Black!" She exclaimed. Hailee narrowed her eyes at the witch, "take a chill pill, Granger, his probably dead already," she sneered.

Hermione stood up abruptly, before being tugged down by Ron. Hailee raised up her brows, "hold the raccoon back Weasley, who know what types of disease she might have," she chuckled lightly. Ron and Hermione threw daggers at the girl, making Hailee raise her hands up for surrender. "Merlins beard, nobody in the Gryffindor house know how to take a joke," she expressed, swinging open the door, her cat sat on her shoulder like a pirates parrot.

Hailee hated when her dad kept all the secrets from her and hid them in the meetings. The witch was the only alive Slytherin in the house, besides Professor Snape, whom she hated, unlike other ungrateful Slytherins. Professor Snape clearing understood Hailee's emotions towards him as they ricochet off of Snape's greasy hair. The Potions Master never liked Hailee the second she stepped into his classroom, he never collected a good vibe from the sarcastic though intelligent girl.

Hailee wondered absently around the hidden house endlessly, looking around every corner to find entertainment. The brunette would sometimes rip off the dirty old cloth to her ancestors and have a decent conversation with them. About old memories, her fathers 'disrespectful' attitude or the benefits of being a pureblood, which was what she was, maybe.