•15• He Is Back

The group walked into the room where millions and millions of shelves held circular objects, that had glowing fog like gas swirl inside of it. Harry counted out loud, as he past by numbers, trying to find the right number Sirius was at.

"He should be here," Harry said, looking at a spot on the ground. Hailee grazed the shelves with curiosity when her finger landed on one that caught her eye. "Harry, it's got your name on it," Hailee said.

Harry looked at her in confusion as he approached the crystal ball and turned it in his hands, "The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. And the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal, but shall have the power the Dark Lord knows not. For neither can live while the other survives," a woman's eerie like voice was casted from the object.

"Harry, where's Sirius?" Hernione asked, looking around. "You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams and reality," a voice grimed. Everyone turned around to a see a dark cloaked man with a skull like mask on.

With a swipe of the figures hand, the mask came off, as Lucius Malfoy approached the group. "You only saw what the Dark Lord wanted you to see." The blonde man said, extending a hand, "Now, hand me the prophecy," Lucius demanded.

"If you do anything to us, I'll break it," Harry spoke, gripping onto the prophecy close to his chest. "This boy knows how to play," a crackling voice came from behind Lucius and a mental looking witch came from behind the blonde, "itty, bitty baby, Potter."

"Bellatrix Lestrange," Neville said, his hand gripped tight around his wand. "Neville Longbottom, is it? How's mum and dad?" Bellatrix asked, a smirk tugging at the corner of her lips. Hailee remembered now, she was one of the prisoners that escaped Azkaban.

"Better, now they're about to be avenged," Neville growled his wand pointed at the black, curly haired witch. "Neville, no!" Hermione shouted, as Ron and Harry pulled Neville back. "Now, let's everybody just calm down, shall we?" Lucius asked. "All I want is that prophecy." He said.

"Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?" Harry asked, referring to the circular object that was glowing in his hands. "You dark speak his name?" Bellatrix screeched, "you filthy half blood!"

Isn't Voldemort a half blood, Hailee thought but didn't won't to mention it out loud.

"It's all right," Lucius calmly said, raising his hand silencing his sister-in-law, "he's just a curious lad, aren't you?" "Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made," the man explained. "Which is lucky for you, really. Haven't you always wondered, what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord? Why he was unable to kill you, when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of your scar?"

"All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do, is give it to me. Then I can show you everything," Lucius softly said, as he approached Harry, his hand shaking, but extending towards the Chosen One.

"I've waited fourteen years." Harry muttered. "I know." "I guess I can wait a little longer," Harry spoke, "now!' He shouted.

"Stupefy!" They all screamed shooting the spell at Lucius and Bellatrix.

Several Death Eaters evaporated and threw spells at the group, making them spilt up. Hailee rushed her decision and ran the direction Lucius was in, but only to encounter a Death Eater.