•7• A Place To Practise

Harry decided to start training that exact same day. Students lined up a couple of metres in front of a large wooden soldier, who had his own wand, small movements and a bullseye on his chest. The finder of the Room of Requirement, Neville Longbottom, went first. "Expelliarmus!" He yelled, but his wand flicked backward, making all the students duck, in case they get hit with the pointed wand. "I'm hopeless." He sighed to Harry. "Your just flourishing you wand wrong, try it like this-" Potter bragged, "expelliarmus!" The soldiers wand flicked from his hand and clanked on the floor loudly.

Back in school nothing was exciting to Hailee, "you may copy down the approved text four times, there will be no need to talk." Umbridge instructed as she checked on students. "No need to think is more like it." Hailee mumbled loud enough for the professor to hear. "You just earned yourself another detention, Miss Black, this afternoon, my office." Umbridge said. Harry Potter sat next to Hailee as her gave Umbridge a death glare, causing Hailee to smile to herself.

"Wands away." Umbridge said calmly to Neville, who was practicing for the next DA meeting. Though it wasn't that easy to get there as Hailee, Ginny, Luna and Hermione would always have to be cautious when sneaking obviously into a giant door. So all eyes and ears were out when ever they needed to enter. Mr Filtch was on to the students as he followed them around the hall but was always to slow to catch them.

•••
Fast spells were being thrown across The Room Of Requirement in bright disks of light, as each student were disarming and stunning each other.

Hailee chose to partner with Luna, all they did was disarm each other — which was starting to get boring to the brunette after awhile.

The spells Potter forced them to do were basic defensive skills everyone should know, Hailee wanted more advance spells to learn. Considering, she was more advanced in the Dark Arts. Harry walked around the secret room in Hogwarts, watching each student practice their spells. 

Hailee yawned, as she held onto Luna's beautiful wand. The brunette threw it back to her wandless friend, rolling her eyes.

"Why the eye rolling, Black?" Harry annoyedly asked, as he approached her from behind. 

Hailee turned to face her fellow wizard, "We've been disarming each other for the last hour. It gets annoying after awhile," the girl sighed. 

Luna nodded her head, agreeing with Hailee Black. "Harry, why don't we move onto the Stunning Spell," Hermione insisted, she was helping Neville. 

"Right," Harry muttered, "stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal. It's a wizard's bread and butter, really."  "So, come on, then, Nigel," Harry said to a red head boy. 

Harry went to the other side of the room and Nigel went to the other. Everyone else stood aside, looking at the two. Hailee stood next to Hermione and Ron, wanting to see Harry get knocked on his ass. 

"Give it your best shot," Harry encouraged. "Stupefy!" Nigel yelled, causing both boys to fall backwards. Hailee could not help but bust out in harmonic laughter, as she witnessed Potter falling on his behind like she wanted to happen. She heard shuffles of laughter in the pit of the Weasley Twins throat who were standing behind her.

"Good. Not bad at all, Nigel. Well done," Harry encouraged him. Everyone yet again paired up to practice the Stunning Spell with each other. "I'll make sure to go easy on you, Black," Harry smirked at her, as his wand was steadily aimed at her.