•9• Christmas Holidays

Hailee rested on her comfortable bed in her room that was the attic Black house. Though it was not as dusty and storage filled as the stereotypical attic, it had a bed, painted brown walls, though you could never see them since they were covered in pictures of her family or books.

The Weasley children, Harry, Hermione, and Hailee got there just last night—and Hailee was immensely exhausted. Everything going on at Hogwarts was making her even more tired than she has ever been in the last four years, not to mention the nightmare she had at Hogwarts, she had the same nightmare the previous night, though this time it was not Mr Weasley, it was Harry Potter.

She and Harry had not really had a conversation yet and Hailee is trying to avoid the awkwardness and relationship questions, she just wanted to have a free break away from Umbridge.

Christmas Eve was tomorrow, and she loved this time of the year. The carolers singing Christmas songs, she loved the holiday desserts, the lights, the decorations. For someone loving only the darkness, loving a holly jolly, colorful holiday is very different. 

Though something bothered her, voices creeped into her head. "Kill Potter, kill him!" It screeched repeating, even in her sleep. Hailee was know afraid of herself, she caught herself heading to Harry's bedroom with a kitchen knife in hand.

A knock on the door broke her out of her thoughts to herself. "Come in," the brunette sniffed. The girl looked up seeing a figure through the wetness of her salty tears. The figure knelt before her, as she got a better look at its face. 

"Are you okay?" Harry concernedly asked, as he sat himself down next to her against the wall. Hailee sniffed, chuckling lightly, as she wiped a few tears away from her cheeks, "it's nothing?" "Obviously its not nothing, your the bravest girl I know, she wouldn't waste her tears for nothing." Hailee smiled a small smile. Harry smirked and moved closer to her.

"What's wrong?" Hailee fidgeted with her fingers, as she bit down on her lip. "It's nothing, honestly." Hailee reassured, Harry did not answer but he looked her deeply in the eye. It took Hailee a few seconds to give in, "I keep having these awful nightmares and visions, telling me to do terrible things, thing I don't wont to do," Hailee sniffed. Harry looked at her in the eye and said, "Does it make you want to do those awful things?"  "Maybe," Hailee said, lifting her head to look at the boy with the lightning scar, "can you identify the voice." Words couldn't describe what Hailee was feeling at this moment. "It's sort of a hiss." Hailee said, she giggled at her description.

She felt hurt, remembering how it keeps telling her to kill Harry. "I can hear voices in the walls, in my head, in my dreams." Hailee said, looking down at her fingers. Harry nodded, as he continued to listen to the brunette.

Hailee looked up at Harry, before rubbing her eyes, "I'm sorry, it probably nothing, it's all in my head, I'm going mad."  "No—your not going mad Hailee," Harry responded quickly. "You know, that's the first time you called me by my first name," Hailee smiled, looking up at Harry. Harry smiled back, as her sparking brown eyes locked with Harry's emerald green ones.

"Kill him, now, do it know!" The voice hissed. Hailee winced before she looked away. Harry did the same, as he stood up abruptly. "You should get going." Hailee said quickly as she and Harry stood up.

She practically pushed him out the door, but got one last look at him through the cracks of her door as she closed it. Once Hailee heard Harry's footsteps echo down the hall, her knees buckled below her and she slid slowly down the door.

Her knees pushed against her chest as her arms cradled around her legs, her head down, letting the tears endlessly roll down her cheeks and land on the wooden floor with a small sound effect. Like rain falling on puddles on a stormy day.

•••
Cheers of Merry Christmas were being shouted across the dining room, as Hailee came into the room after Harry, hoping nobody could see her tear strained cheeks as she kept her head down.

Hailee sat down beside Hermione at the end of the table, as Arthur Weasley came rolling in and a pit of guilt painted her picture. The brunette sadly smiled at the red—haired father, as Molly Weasley starting passing around presents.

Harry came slowly in, as he locked eyes with the girl, though Hailee quickly emerged her eyes to look at the table set in front of her. To Hailee's surprise, Molly placed one in front of the brunette. It was a beautiful lilac, with a white 'H' sewed into the sweater. She thanked Mrs Weasley, as she placed it to the side of her.

Ron opened his present, which Hailee chuckled a little, "it brings out your eyes Ron." The light in Harry's eyes to explode, deep down inside Hailee was still the same, along with Hermione and the rest of the Weasley children, they all burst out laughing.

Everyone sat down at the table, ready for a Christmas toast. "A Christmas toast," Mr Weasley started out, "to Mr Harry Potter, without whom I would not be here."  "Harry," everyone said, clanking their glasses to together. Hailee's vision seemed to escape her for a moment as she felt a little light headed, and the voices echoed.

"Excuse me." Hailee murmured, before sprinting upstairs. She couldn't even bare to be around other people.

Harry stood up and was about to follow her before Sirius pulled him back down, not wanting Harry to miss out in the Christmas Feast because of his strange daughter.

Everyone's glare was fixed on her before she was out of plain sight. Slamming the door behind her, Hailee ran to her bed and shoved he pillow in her face. Her cries stiffened in her throat, she had never cried so much in her life. Hailee looked up from her pillow and sat up straight on her bed, waiting for any sudden movement.

Hailee sighed in the silence and grabbed her heavy trunk and started to unpack her clothes and Slytherin robes, she needed something to distract her.

Hailee looked up to see her image staring back at her from the long mirror in front of her. She looked rather pitiful compared to Pansy's plastic, bitchy look and Hermione's smart and natural look.

Her usual messy straight brunette hair was intricately twisted and entwined with a long string of pearls that lead into braids that laid on her flat chest and dyed a strict dirty blonde.

She wore stylish ripped denim jeans and a short white top, you could see the outline of Hailees plain black, though revealing, bra.

Everyone always compliments Hailee's naturally beautiful looks, she never even wore makeup but what Hailee saw was a wreck.

•••
"I don't understand why you don't won't to wear to Ronald." Hermione said, as the four walked down the stairs. "Because I'll look like a bloody idiot, that's why?" Ron exclaimed horrifically. Hailee couldn't help but laugh, but she didn't. She noticed Harry catch the eye of someone, "harry