•12• Bombarda Maxima

"We have confirmed that ten, high secured prisoners, in the early hours of yesterday evening did escape, of course the muggle prime minister has been alerted of the danger. We strongly suspect that the break out was engineered by a man with personal experience, naturist, mass murderer, Sirius Black. Cousin of escapee Bellatrix Lestrange." Hailee read out loud to the whole Slytherin table before she slammed the Daily Prophet shut, she was tied of hearing Fudges lies about her father. Nobody clearly expected Hailee to be his daughter, for Black is rather a common last name, so the brunette said.

The Slytherin girl looked up to see Hermione, Ron and Harry walking down the aisle to the Gryffindor table. The lonely brunette got up and joined them, much to there delight. "Dumbledore warned Fudge this would happen." Hermione said, just as Hailee sat down next to the bushy haired girl.

"He's going to get us all killed, of he's not going to face the truth soon enough." The Slytherin added in. The trio nodded in agreement right as the Irish Gryffindor came up to Harry. "Harry."

The Chosen One looked up at his fellow Gryffindor. Hailee heard about the argument that broke out in the Gryffindor Common Room between the two. "I-uh, I wanted to apologise," Seamus said sincerely. "I believe you." A smile creeped across Harry Potters face as he was finally excepted.

•••
As Hailee watched other students entered in the Room of Requirement. Hailee caught Harry Potters eye and smirked as he rushed to the front of the room where Hermione and Ron was.

Hailee dragged herself along behind him, as Harry started talking about today's lesson. "Today, they were casting Patronus charm." He announced, as everyone went to there positions. "Make it a powerful memory," Harry shouted, as he walked around the room, "the happiest you can remember. Allow it to fill you up." He wondered around and stopped at Cho plenty of times, sending love stuck eyes glaring each other, making Hailee cringe. "A full bodied Patronus is the most difficult to produce, but the shield forms can also be equally useful against a variety of opponents," Harry continued to explain.

Hailee had tried to make the patronus plenty of times, she always gave it her full effort, but nothing. The girl closed her eyes, focusing on a memory that gave her the happiest feeling she could think of.

Images of Harry kissing Cho flew through her head, pointless arguments with her dad, her friends mocking first years, she being mocked by other by her hair, her personality.

Hailee couldn't opened her eyes, she was afraid of tears will pour from her golden eyes. She was never the one to cry, but the last two years have turned her life upside down. Hailee gave in and opened her sore eyes, pointing her wand slightly towards the ceiling, speaking the incantation. "Expecto Patronum," barely any white mist shot from the end of her wand.

Hailee could tell her hair turned blue, as it rested on her shoulders, she shook her head violently. The colour faded and she caught eye contact with Harry, who looked a bit sad, depressed even as he approached her.

"Hailee." Harry said, as he approached her but the Slytherin kept trying, ignoring his presence. "Something happy, just one thing." Harry begged. Hailee lowered her wand and thought, nothing came to mind. Hailee shrugged and said, "I can't think of anything."

Harry got closer as Hailee stayed still. Harry put himself against Hailee's back and put his hand on Hailee's wand hand. A shiver went down her spine, but she did not show it.

"Expecto Patronus!" Harry yelled, a small mist erupted from her wand. It was a snake. It floated gracefully around her as it slithered and hissed. She glanced at Harry who stood back and smiled, but his eye traced over to her to Cho, who look fuming. Hailee's snake evaporated as Harry made his way over to the jealous girl.

"Just remember, your Patronus can only protect you as long as you stay focused."

A banging noise made the room go quiet. Everyone stopped, nobody said a word, as they turned towards the wall where the noise was created. Hailee felt her stomach twist in knots, walking to the center of the room where Harry and everyone else were standing.

A hole was busted through the wall, with people peeping in through. "I'll make short work of this," a high pitch voice said. "Bombarda Maxima," the rest of the wall broke out apart, pieces of brick hitting the floor beneath them.

The group saw a group of Slytherin's, with Flich, Umbridge, and Marietta Edgecombe being dragged in by Draco Malfoy. "Get them," Umbridge demanded.

•••
Hailee stood in the hands of Malfoy, who's head was uncomfortably close to Hailee's. She struggled to break free but, he held onto her tighter. He pushed her into Dumbledore's office, along with Harry. Once the two were in the room, Kingsley Shaklebolt, Dawlish, Fudge and of course Umbridge were standing there.

"I've been watching them for weeks," Umbridge said, "and see, 'Dumbledore's Army', proof of what I've been telling you right from the beginning, Cornelius." "All your fear mongering about You—Know—Who never fooled us for a minute," Umbridge scolded at Harry, which Hailee hissed like a serpent at the pink lady. Who stepped back, eyeing her carefully.

"We saw your lies for what they were: a smokescreen of your bid to seize control of the Ministry," Fudge accused Dumbledore. The old bearded wizard didn't disagree, as he stood calm, "naturally." "No, professor. He had nothing to do with it. It was me," Harry said, trying to help out the Headmaster.

"Most noble of you, Harry, to shield me, but it has been pointed out, the parchment clearly says, 'Dumbledore's Army', not 'Potter's' or 'Black's for that matter," Dumbledore insisted, looking at Hailee's hesitated expression.

"It's just a name," Hailee pipped up. "We just named it that, the Headmaster has nothing to do with this." Dumbledore ignored the worried looking brunette, "I instructed Harry to form this organization. And I, and I alone, am responsible for its activities." "Dispatch an owl to The Daily Prophet," Fudge instructed, "if we hurry, we should still make the morning edition." "Dawlish, Shacklebolt, you will escort Dumbledore to Azkaban, to await trial for conspiracy and sedition," Fudge clearly stated.

"No!" Hailee screamed, causing Malfoy to tighten is grip on her skinny wrist as he pulled back her red hair as she winced, Draco pulled out his wand and placed in near her head. That caused Harry to get angry, trying to break free, "Don't touch her." Harry yelled at a smirking Malfoy.

"I though we might hit this snag. You seem to be laboring under the delusion that I'm going to... What's the phrase? Come quietly," Dumbledore expressed, walking backwards slowly, as the rest, excluding Hailee and Harry, walked closer to the old man.

"Well, I can tell you this: I have no intention going to Azkaban." "Enough of this!" Umbridge hissed, "take him."

In seconds, Dumbledore's Phoenix; Fawkes, flew down to him. As Dumbledore clapped his hands over Fawke's feathers of his tails, disappearing out of the room. A giant burst of orange light filled the illuminate room, almost knocking Hailee off her feet.

"Well, you may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny, Dumbledore's got style," Kingsley boasted, a smile creeped on Hailee's face at the mans humor. Umbridge scoffed, stomping her foot. Hailee could not wipe the winning smile off her face.