•14• Centaurs To The Rescue

Hailee, Hermione, Ron and Harry walked side by side, out of the classroom, as they just took their OWLs. Hailee was in the positive defense that she failed the exam, even though she was rather intelligent, the test was long and boring as it repeated all the simple things the girl knew.

Harry was worrying about other things. As they were on their way towards the Defense Against The Dark Arts classroom to take their OWL, they passed the snitching Cho Chang. Cho had tried to apologized to Harry, but he ignored her, Hailee felt a tad of a bit sorry for her. The girl waited outside of Harry's every class.

Quills were scratching against parchments, as they also tapped the wooden desk. Many students were stumped; as others were coursing through the exam. Hailee, was in all honestly, failing. She never once read a single chapter in the textbook.

Though she was rather intelligent, feelings and laziness had taken over the girl and her anger for Umbridge didn't help at all during classes. So, with that simple note, Hailee didn't try, her legs swung up on the table earning her another detention. But all Hailee did was shrug, while she twisted her wand in her finger. Umbridge ordered her to sit at the back of the Great Hall which was now a class room only filled with forty single wooden desks or so.

Noises from outside the room made several students and Umbridge face the entrance door to the classroom and peeked out. All the bored students then went back to their test, as more sounds came in again. Quick as a flash the infamous Weasley twins: Fred and George, swooping in the room with broomsticks, throwing up fireworks into the air, causing papers to drift off into the smoke filled air, as Hailee watched in amazement at the sight.

The brunette was stunned, when a large dragon chased Umbridge out of the room, and that was her creation she had given to Fred and George before her bag was inspected for a missing Quidditch broom stick. She and Harry stood side by side as Hermione and Ron watched dazzled as well bangs of several fireworks going off. When Fred and George swopped out of the room, all the students followed outside in excitement. Where the twins threw one last firework into the air, creating a red, dazzling, 'W', to exploded into the sky.

All students clapped and cheered. Hailee felt a bad feeling in her stomach as she instinctively looked towards Harry who looked light headed as he fell to the floor, causing the three to kneel down beside him. "Sirius."

•••
"Harry are you sure?" Hermione asked, as the four raced up the staircase. "I saw it. It's just like Mr Weasley," Harry expressed, "it's the door I've been dreaming about. I couldn't remember where I'd seeing before it." "Sirius said Voldemort was after something. Something he didn't have last time, in the Department of Mysteries."

"Harry, please, just listen," Hailee begged. Harry stopped, turning around just a few steps higher than them. "What if Voldemort meant for you to see this?" Hailee asked reasonably, "what if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you or what if he's just using the paranoia to taught you to thinking dad is in trouble when he's not." The brunette breathed.

"What if he is? I'm supposed to let him die? Hailee, he's the only family I've got left," Harry spoke rapidly, Hailee felt a bit queasy, after all Sirius was her father and Harry though of him as a bit of a supportive fatherly figure, but considering the slight change to her emotions, her other half thinks otherwise.

"What do we do?" Ron asked, looking at the three. "We'll have to use the Floo Network. Umbrige has the chimneys under her surveillance," Harry suggested. "Not all of them," Hailee said, giving into Harry's plan, "Alohomora," the door to Umbridge's office unlocked, the four went to her chimney. "Alert The Order if you can," Harry said, as he was making his way into the chimney.