Chapter 1 || Not Your Average Girl

• Dedicerad till All the boys from The Outsiders and S.E.Hinton

It was a cold autumn morning on November 22, 1965 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The streets were filled with crisp leaves and cigarette butts just waiting to burn down the trees.

It was about 10:15am when Elizabeth woke up that morning. Elizabeth, a sixteen year old girl, lived on a torn up street with as little as seven occupants. Her house was the most decent looking one around the whole block.

Elizabeth's mom passed away when she was 3 years old and her sister was 7. They lived with their faher who was an alcoholic and had beat them since before she can remember. It drove her absolutely wild that he could get away with it. Her life was pretty much one big cliché.

Elizabeth's life was pretty strange for a girl in her day and age. Her sister Sofia's life was more complicated though. She didn't keep to herself like Elizabeth did. That's how she ended up pregnant. Her ex-boyfriend was named Randy. He was a Soc, and one of the most popular boys in town. Elizabeth never liked him. Especially since he tried to have sex with her while her sister was asleep.

The girls' father mostly lived in the basement. He only paid attention to them when he was steamin'. That would be when he'd slap them silly, beat them senseless, destroy their dignity. Elizabeth, although, loved life and she wasn't afraid of her father like she used to be.

Around noon Elizabeth was out the door. She was wearing her blue jeans, a green t-shirt and a light fall coat, along with her old beat up Mary-Janes.

She was a Greaser with a Soc past, and she didn't care. She was one of the most obnoxious girls that she or anyone else could ever have known, and she needed to change. Once she changed her social group and her lifestyle, she lost many friends, and gained even more enemies.

After ten minutes, Elizabeth was rounding the corner heading towards the convenience store to pick herself up some Pepsi when a mustang pulled up behind her. She reconized the car as Bob Sheldon's car, walking a little faster in each step. Five Socs jumped outta the Mustang and ran towards her. She started to run at this point but the Socs were too quick. One of them grabbed her arm. They drug her into an alley and pushed her against the wall.

"Hey there Greaser." one of the Socs taunted. "Where do you think you're goin'?"

Elizabeth snarled at him. "Leave me alone Bob. I don't have time for your bullshit." The five boys laughed loudly.

"C'mon baby, we ain't gonna harm ya, if you do what we say." Randy stepped forward and grabbed her waist. He pulled her into him and kissed her on the neck. "Don't worry babe. I got ya."

Elizabeth's eyes steamed with fury. "Get the fuck off me you pig!" she yelled. As she stumbled back, a Soc jumped at her. She swung and nailed him in the jaw, sending him back and onto the ground. Elizabeth relaxed her body, but prepared her fists.

"Why do you guys have to try and get with every chick in the neighbourhood, huh?" She huffed. The boys started to shift closer, one reaching for Elizabeth's arm. She grabbed him and kicked him away. "Honestly, what the fuck possesses you dudes to drag a girl into an alley and try to fuck her brains out without consent?"

Another Soc approached her and grabbed her roughly, pulling her in. She kneed him in the balls and started to run but before she could get back outside the alley she felt something hit her. She collapsed, remaining concious. Bob had her by the ankles and two others held her by the wrists.

"Well Grease, a good point there... But it's our fun and games. And I guess it's your lucky day." Randy said. He started to pull down Elizabeth's jeans, revealing her underpants. She squirmed but the other boys just tighted their grip. Randy went to kiss her and she bit his lips, feeling the blood go though her teeth. She spit it at him. Then all she felt was something heavy hit her head and everything went dark.

____________________

Shitty ass update, but holla @ me

I'm updating this entire story to liven it up. I'm also going to play with my guinea pig River while I do so. MULTITASKINGGGG YAAAS

If you enjoyed the update, shoot me some feedback, tell me any errors I made in grammar (idk), and if you enjoyed this, vote!

Kisses, .x