Awkward.

Dedicated to my 46th fan!!!

....................................................................................................

I woke up hours later bathed in complete ecstasy. My body tingled a bit with a dull pain which was masked the happiness that burst from my every fiber. I peered up at Lucas’ face and my heart did a little somersault. He was so beautiful. I closed my eyes, basking in the feel of his arms around me, his naked body pressed against my skin.

I drew invisible patterns on his arm keeping my touch feather light so as not to wake him. I continued to do so for a little over an hour when he finally stirred. I was in the middle of tracing swirls around his lean biceps when his arms tightened around me protectively. I giggled as I tried to squirm away from him causing him to growl. He flipped me over in one quick movement so now he was hovering over me. His eyes were open indicating he was wide-awake; a playful smirk was stretched over his pearly white teeth.

I reached up and brushed a piece of golden hair out of his eyes. He didn’t stop smiling even when he whispered, “Good afternoon, Bambi.” I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him forwards so I could give him a gentle peck on the lips.

“Afternoon to you too, handsome.”

His grin widened and he flattened himself against me, somehow managing to keep his full weight from crushing me. I gave a contented sigh as he stoked my side while trailing little kisses down my neck. I could feel myself getting turned on by him all over again. The most sexual noise I’d ever heard ripped from my throat.

Lucas smirked against my skin. “Better be careful there Amby, I never knew I had this much power over you.” He teased.

I smirked back and reached down to stroke him seductively. His face went blank. I continued to stroke him as I lent forward to whisper in his ear. “Baby, you’re the one who loses control around me.” I felt a thrill of satisfaction as he shivered against me.

I shoved him onto his back catching him off guard. I sat on top of him and clamped my thighs around his waist to hold him still. Lucas looked shocked as he placed his hands on my bare hips and rubbed soothing circles on my skin. He smirked devilishly. “Hm, I suppose you’re right.” With that he tackled me back to the bed causing me to let out a playful scream.

For the second time that day Lucas ignited my body taking me to places I’d never been before and it was the best feeling in the world.  As we rocked together in sync he touched his forehead to mine letting his panting breath tickle my face.

“You said you love me.” He whispered. He looked so worried and vulnerable, like he couldn’t believe that those words I’d muttered were true.

I smiled and took his face in my hands. “It’s true Lucas. I couldn’t see it before but now I know. I do. I do love you Lucas. With all my heart.”

He gave me a long, languid kiss, his tongue tracing mine hungrily. “And I love you too Amber.” He said seriously. I looked in his cool eyes and saw the serious set of his jaw. “I love you so much it hurts.”

“Shush,” I soothed. ‘I’m here now.” I placed his hands on my hips. “You have me completely.”