{Chapter 8}

Later in the night, we've all gathered at the table for dinner. Since Victor and I have already finished eating, we're sharing a drink while the younger males finished eating.

"This is great!" Yuri exclaims as he takes another bite. "The pork cutlet is good, isn't it?" Victor sats with a chuckle.

I hum to myself as I lay my head on the table, my face tilted towards everyone. My eyes quickly flick upwards as the door slides open, revealing Mari standing there, "You have another visitor, Yuuri?"

"Huh?" Yuri exclaims as he turns around to face blonde female. "N-no way!" Mari yelps as her eyes melt into hearts.

Hiroko chuckles, "His name is also Yuri." She says with a chuckle. "What? That's confusing..." Mark answers, turning to her mom.

She thinks about it for a moment before turning back and pointing to Yuri, "Okay! You're now called Yurio!" She exclaims. "W-what?" Yuri yells in shock.

"So where will Yurio stay?" Mari questions with a happy grin on her face. "Upstairs in-" Yuuri and I both say at the same time. We share a look of amusement before Mari lets out a big sigh.

"The storage room? Oh, no! I need to clean it up....! Yuuri, come help!" The older female exclaims before disappearing. Yuuri lets out a tiny sigh before getting up and walking out after her.

As the raven haired male steps out, I notice him hesitate at the doorway. He throws a small glance back , staring specifically at Yuri and Victor as they're talking.

"Good for you, Yurio." Victor says teasily, snapping me out of my thoughts and causing me to sit back up. "Shut up! That's not my name!" The blonde Russian exclaims in annoyance.

The older male laughs as I chuckle a little bit before taking a sip of my drink. I glance back to the doorway to find Yuuri already gone.

"How come you're here for that  pig?" Yuri asks suddenly. I throw a warning glance his way, causing him to look away from me. Victor lets out a small sigh beside me, ignoring the certain question left in the air.

He drains his cup before moving his pillow and lays down, propping himself up by his elbows. I smile slightly and start up another conversation topic to pass the time.

An hour or so later, Mari walks in with a tray in hand. "Huh...? Where's Yuuri?" Victor asks in slight confusion. "He left a while ago..." Mari answers as she starts picking plates and glasses up.

The silver haired male quickly throws a curious look over to me instead. I chuckle softly, "He's probably at the Ice Castle or possibly at Minako's place. He usually head there." 

Soon enough, Victor gets up and leaves, probably in search of Yuuri. Once he does leave, Yuri picks his head, "You like him, don't you...?" I quickly turn my gaze on the blonde.

"W-what?"

The blonde haired male chuckles and shakes his head, "Don't worry, you aren't too special." My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, "What are you...?"

He rolls his eyes, "What? Don't you get it? There's always a bunch of people who like Victor like you  do. I doubt you have any better chance than them."

My gaze falters for a moment, "A-and what does it matter to you, blondie?" I ask, my voice stiff. Yuri shrugs, "Just saying... If you're lucky you might get a little bit of whatever you do want."