{Chapter 36}

=======================

I nervously look around as Yuuri drinks some water; 'This place is huge...' I think.

"Yuuri." Victor says, bringing my attention back to them.

The silver haired man grasps Yuuri's hands and puts his lips against the gold bracelet.

As he parts, Yuuri smiles and raises his fist,"I'm off."

Before he can skate off, I grab his arm, "Hold on!"

"Hm?" Yuuri stops and comes back a little.

I wrap my arms around him, "You're the best out of everyone here, remember that."

I let him go, getting a soft smile in return before the raven haired skates away, greeting the crowd.

Once he takes his place, Victor wraps an arm around me, pulling me closer.

I smile but don't turn my attention from Yuuri.

'Believe in yourself. I know you can do it...!' I think, staring at his as On Love:Eros starts.

I hum as I watch his movements flow with the music, creating a story of his own.

After the Rostelecom Cup, Yuuri and Victor decided to change the jump composition for higher marks.

Although, I know Yuuri knows that, even with his best, he can't beat JJ.

I sigh as I watch him lead up to his jump.

Victor's grip tightens on my shoulder just as Yuuri lands his triple axel.

I smile and nod as my eye follow him across the cold surface.

My hand reaches up to Victor's hand as the combination comes up.

I gasp in joy as the Japanese lands both jumps, landing nicely after the second.

"Yes!" The Russian beside me exclaims, making me jump in slight surprise.

As Yuuri goes on, I bit my lip in anticipation towards the quadruple flip. 

"Perfect, perfect. Yuuri...!" I mumble, feeling the Russians weight disappear as he grips the barrier.

My eyes widen at the perfect jump.

Beside me, Victor jumps, landing on the ground as Yuuri lands, placing his hand on the ice briefly.

I let out a breath and grin, "He landed!"  My eyes water as I watch him continue before coming to an end.

The music ends and he pauses, breathing roughly before sinking to the ground.

My hand raises up to cover my mouth as my thoughts race, 'The flip. What's the base value?'

My eyes look over at Victor, who's only staring at his student on the ground.

I sigh, glance back to Yuuri before lightly taking the Russian's hand, "Come." I say softly.

We sit at the bench, waiting for the score.

"Here comes the score for Katsuki Yuuri."

Both of the men's gazes lift up.

I silently swear under breath, '97.83. It didn't break the 100 mark.'

As Phichit's performance starts, we three sit in silence.

"Yosh! I'll be right back!" I exclaim, standing up suddenly.

(Okay!)

The two men look over to me suddenly but nod slowly, causing a smile to appear on my face.