{New Years}

=======================

"Yuuri...! Entertain me!" Mizore exclaims, leaning on the raven haired man.

"Eh? Go ask Victor!" Yuuri replies. Mizore pouts, "I did!"

Victor chuckles as he leans on Mizore, "Are you really that bored?"

"We've been at the airport for an hour already!" The chestnut haired woman retorts.

Yuuri groans, "Please get off me...!" Mizore's eyes widen as she pushes again the Russian and gets off him.

"Gomen, Yuuri!" The woman says in alarm.

(Sorry,)

He chuckles and gives her a smile. Before Mizore can says anything else, her eyes catch pink hair behind Yuuri.

The woman gasps, "Lucy!" The crowd slowly disappears leaving to see Lucy and Phichit side by side.

"Phichit - kun! Over here!" Yuuri calls out, bringing the attention to both lost looking skaters.

The American and Thai skaters rush over with large smiles on their faces.

"Mizore!"

"Yuuri!"

They exclaim at the same time. Once everyone says their hellos, Victor looks around again.

"Where's Chris? I thought he'd be with you...?"

Lucy sighs, "He said he'd be out soon. He nearly dragged his boyfriend off to the bathroom. Must've been urgent."

Mizore and Victor share a knowing glance as Yuuri smiles, "Don't worry. They're already here."

Everyone's heads turn to look at the exit to see Chris and his boyfriend walking over.

"Took you long enough!" The silver haired Russian exclaims with a large smile.

The blonde chuckles, "Oh? Did I keep you waiting long?"

"Chris~! Who's this?" Mizore asks sweetly, looking over to the brunette at his side.

"Oh, i'm... - " The man starts speaking but Chris interrupts, "This is my lovely Masumi...!" He says with a wink.

The others chuckles; "Alright. We should get going!" Yuuri says with a grin.

===========================

"Can I help with anything?" Lucy asks as she pokes her head into the kitchen.

Mizore looks over at her friend before nodding, "Yes please! Could you take these to the table?"

The Japanese woman motions to some plates full of food.

The pinkette nods and steps in, picking up a plate. "A lot of food...!"

Mizore chuckles at the comment, "A lot of people! Minako - san is coming over as well."

"Minako! I haven't seen her in a while!" Lucy exclaims as she leaves the kitchen.

As she comes back, Mizore takes a plate herself leaving her pink haired friend with the last one.

"Thank you for helping, you too!" Hiroko says with a grin as the two skaters come into the room.

Lucy smiles back, "No problem!" Mizore nods, "Of course...!" They both set the plates down at a table between to others.

On the right, Hiroko, Mari, Toshiya are sitting there.

On the bigger table over to the left, mostly all the skaters are sat down.